Who will be the best RB in 23-1a

Guest curtissimo

Look for Potts from Evadale to put up a lot of yards this year. Evadale is planing to spread the field this year with some big receivers .That should open up the field for some big runs . Potts is a small kid but very strong leg drive and very fast in the open. If he gets out in open field say by-by 

Im gonna say Stanley of Evadale. He's coming off a good 08 season and will be looking to get better especially in his senior season. He's got the strength to run through holes and get upfield and fights for yardage every handoff. Ill say he'll be the Rebels primary back this season and if he keeps his head straight, he'll have another great season.

I said it earlier that I believed Stanley from Evadale would be the top RB in the district. There has been talk about what Evadale will do offensely next year and while I do believe that the Rebels will air it out a bit more this season. It is hard to argue with the numbers that the Rebels put up last year as a running team.

The O Line will be young, but they will gell as they have been playing in the system from one to three years and they ran it on JV and Varsity. Their youth will motivate them to work harder to fill the shoes of the teams that have come before.

The Rebels have made the playoffs the last three years and last years district championship was something they liked and the whole team wants to do that again and move further in the playoffs too.

Many of the guys on the football team are on the baseball team that advanced to the regional semi final and they liked that very, very much.

Can't wait for Aug 3rd!

If the kids in Evadale will get in the weight room and condition NOW, they've got two that will be a handful in Potts and Stanley.  That being said, not sure if the weight room has been visited by anyone other than last years graduates. 

The HI kid will surely be noticed and HD Always has a top running back, don't know who they have coming up, but someone from HD will also be in the mix.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami