• Deweyville
    • EC
    • Buna
    • Hardin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will gladly stand by my previous prediction: Anahuac runs the table with a 6-0 district record, yet again!

#2) Hardin @ 5-1

#3) EC @ 4-2

Good luck to all teams!!

Kirbyville owns the bi-district though....huh?  :)

Kirbyville may own the bi-district, but it won't be against us - we will receive another bye in the bi-district round due to district 24AA not fielding football teams(which sucks).  However, there's no doubt we will play you guys again in the area round, probably @ LCM again since both of our schools are the biggest in the district (DI), no matter where you place(1,2 or 3)!!  Y'all were supposed to win the game against the Panthers last year, but this year's playoff game could be an early exit for your wildcats - just sayin'!

I will gladly stand by my previous prediction: Anahuac runs the table with a 6-0 district record, yet again!

#2) Hardin @ 5-1

#3) EC @ 4-2

Good luck to all teams!!

Kirbyville owns the bi-district though....huh?  :)

Man you got to be kiddin me!! I sure hope we play especially after all that noise talkin because yall defeated us in 7 on 7. #6 will get hit the mouth by Stephon Jackson and Aarron Breed.

Kirbyville may own the bi-district, but it won't be against us - we will receive another bye in the bi-district round due to district 24AA not fielding football teams(which sucks).  However, there's no doubt we will play you guys again in the area round, probably @ LCM again since both of our schools are the biggest in the district (DI), no matter where you place(1,2 or 3)!!  Y'all were supposed to win the game against the Panthers last year, but this year's playoff game could be an early exit for your wildcats - just sayin'!

In my opinion, it's not 'trash talking' when you have one of the longest playoff runs in the state. I do however consider it 'trash talking' when someone writes how they are the best year in year out at every aspect of the game, talk down to their neighbors even though they have a 10 to 1 win ratio over them and just overall annoying.

How many district titles has Hardin won in say the last 30 years? or 40 or 50?

No way anahuac wins district.  Not after that scrimmage against EC the other day. EC offense pounded it at Anahuacs Defense. and i think Anahuac's offense may have only ran 4or5 plays on EC's defense during full quarter play. EC will be a strong competitor in district 23-2a

Don't kid yourself too much, but there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking!  By the time these 2 teams meet up @ EC, Panthers win by @ least 3 td's!

Um hello uknowit, more like dontknowsh*t, that was a compliment to EC. Are you still sitting in the stands wondering what happened in that butt kicking you took last year?

Hey Bushleague, long time no hear from. Heard you made shift leader down at the Dairy Queen. Congrats. (Dairy Queen, somehow that fits)

Hoping you would go ahead and list all the district championships for the last 30 or so years, that the Might Hardin Hornets have won. Shouldn't take long.

I'm not an EC fan, but I don't see anybody beating them by 3 td's this year.

Yeah, you may be right - maybe I should have said 4 td's!!!  It will happen @ least twice more than likely:  Newton & Anahuac. 

EC fans / players, I'm rooting for ya'll in every game besides the one against my Panthers, but don't jump to any conclusions based on last week's scrimmage, it will give you a false sense of security.  In last years district game EC scored first then got completely outmatched and blown out.  While y'all are definitely better than last year's squad, so is Anahuac, and the outcome should be about the same:  My crystal ball says...Panthers  41 - Buccaneers 20.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83