District 12 LL 9 year old Tourny

Here is the Schedule:

Lumberton @ Silsbee 6/8

Kountze has a bye and will host the winner 6/9

Amelia @ Spindletop 6/8

West End has a bye and will host the winner 6/9

This is double elimination and each game begins @ 7:30

No, this is all the teams that put together a 9 yr old team. I know Buna, Kirbyville and Jasper did not field a team. Can't remember the others. Now, if you look close the way the bracket is set the top part could be the North and the bottom part could be the South.

Hard to believe that Jasper can't field a 9 year old team.  What's happening over there?   Also south Tyler County?    I heard Tyler county went to PONY

9 yr old select team took away the best 9's in jasper.  the 10's are in the same boat. Jasper is not big enough for that to happen.  Tyler county is now Dixie league and happy with the change I hear.

Hard to believe that Jasper can't field a 9 year old team.  What's happening over there?   Also south Tyler County?    I heard Tyler county went to PONY

9 yr old select team took away the best 9's in jasper.  the 10's are in the same boat. Jasper is not big enough for that to happen.  Tyler county is now Dixie league and happy with the change I hear.

That's a shame.  Jasper always had a solid little league group.        :(

Tonight (Friday night) Lumberton and West End played to see who goes to the championship game. West End won giving Lumberton one lose. Also, Silsbee and Amelia played in a elemnation game with Silsbee winning. Now Lumberton travels to Silsbee for a semifinal game Saturday night. Winner moves on while the loser goes home. West End waits on the winner in the championship game.

Tonight (Saturday) Lumberton beat Silsbee for the right to play in the championship game with West End. Silsbee won third place. Lumberton enters the championship game with one lose and West End with none. Good luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed