How many starters does your team return for 2009?

LC-M has the most from what i understand. coach crouch will RUN THEM till the sunsets and i would hate to be a WR run run run run

LCM has 15, then you have to add about 3 or 4 guys that are improvements over last years starters that didn't play under Moody.  And we got WO-S's coaching staff that was neat too.

LC-M has the most from what i understand. coach crouch will RUN THEM till the sunsets and i would hate to be a WR run run run run

LCM has 15, then you have to add about 3 or 4 guys that are improvements over last years starters that didn't play under Moody.  And we got WO-S's coaching staff that was neat too.

What do you mean, ¨improvements over last years starters¨?

What part of the WO-S coaching staff did you receive that you think is an asset to LC-M football?? Hmmmm???

What part of the WO-S coaching staff did you receive that you think is an asset to LC-M football?? Hmmmm???

welll, coach crouch might be a plus??? haha. and then coach pierce.

i have a very good feeling this year for the bears.randy crouch will do you guys a super job,but you guys will even give my stings a good game just the feeling i got

???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476