Hardin Coaching Staff?

Guest etbu

They have 7 Offensive Coaches and I Defensive Coach. Believe in Outscoring their opponents!!!!!!!

Sounds a lot like Texas Tech..... 0 Big XII titles / 0 national championships - just saying!   ;)

You should know about underachieving Anafanatic! Every year your community has and will continue to have more talent hands down than the rest of the district, you should be playing for the district title every year! One good year after so many failures. Kudos to you!!

They have 7 Offensive Coaches and I Defensive Coach. Believe in Outscoring their opponents!!!!!!!

Sounds a lot like Texas Tech..... 0 Big XII titles / 0 national championships - just saying!   ;)

You should know about underachieving Anafanatic! Every year your community has and will continue to have more talent hands down than the rest of the district, you should be playing for the district title every year! One good year after so many failures. Kudos to you!!

I won't deny we have the best talent, but you must have brains mixed in with that....otherwise you're peeing in the wind!  Every school has years when they're down, it just so happens that last year and this year won't be one of those years for us!  Thanks for the insight...but of course y'all are very used to failure!!! 8)

Guest baseball25

Hardin was suspposed to have a down last yr and the yr before and they won and went to the playoffs because of coach haynes because he wins everywhere...We lost Marsh and nolan 2 all-staters and nobody thought hardin would be good and look last yr, and this yr hardin will be just as good or better than the Group that had marsh and nolan..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83