21 3A Picks

Guest Bridge City Card

If you notice my location you'll realize I am being a homer on the HF pick! WOS is the only guarantee in this district everything else is up in the air. If you look at the play in the predistrict schedules most of the teams are questionable. Some have played weak 4a teams and lost. Some have played strong 2a teams and lost. The 3rd place team may get in with a under 500 record!

1. WOS

2. Silsbee

I honestly can't figure out the other teams in this district.

BC not looking good against Liberty and then loses to Lumberton? That's not good.

Kirbyville looks great in their first game and then gets waxed against Carthage. At least Carthage has decent teams most years.

Jasper losing to Livingstone should've raised a red flag. They must have played better against Newton only giving up 21 points.

Orangefield looked great in their first game and then gives up 40 to East Chambers. EC is a pretty decent 2A school but I thought OF should've won that game. The Bobcats seem to have improved over last year, though.

HJ and HF should bring up the rear in district this year.

I think this disrtict has two really good teams and then everybody else is average.

Is that mathematically possible with an eight-team district? We were 8-2 in a nine-team district and missed the playoffs.

I don't know if it is I'm just talking out loud. I didn't look at the numbers. This predistrict stuff is horrible right now for some of the teams. There are a lot of coaches second guessing themselves in ref. to their teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124