Kimbo Slice on Ultimate Fighter 10

Guest baseball25

ur talking about BIGGG TIME RATING with this.....they will be smart and let kimbo fight during the middle of the season he won't fight the first couple of fights...DANA WHITE IS a GENIOUS, LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM this is why the UFC is the best MMA ORGANIZATION in the WORLD.

Guest baseball25

lol I like how you said WEAK lol lol....hey they got 5 guys ranked in the top 10 and there are some young guys in the divison that are getting better, Kongo, carwin, cain, hopefully cro crop can come back strong but just think UFC did have the pitbull and the maniac and that would make 7 out of 10 but pitbull and maniac are overated now but UFC Heavyweight div is slowly getting better..I think that every HEAVYWEIGHT DIV in MMA is pretty weak affliction has a bunch old UFC guys atleast UFC has a couple up and comers.

Fedor Emelianenko (30-1, 1 NC)

Signatures are not yet in place, but the sport's heavyweight ruler for the last six years is tapped to defend his mantle against Josh Barnett at Affliction's third offering on Aug. 1. The bout would be Emelianenko's third consecutive contest against a former UFC heavyweight champion.

2. Andrei Arlovski (15-6)

Despite his brutal and deflating KO loss to Fedor Emelianenko in January, Arlovski will look to remain active against quality opposition. The "Pitbull" steps onto Strikeforce's June 6 card on short notice to take on unbeaten prospect Brett Rogers.

3. Josh Barnett (24-5)

With any luck, Barnett's next action will be a long-awaited bout with Fedor Emelianenko on Aug. 1 for Affliction. Anything less would be unfortunate both for fans, and for a desperate Affliction.

4. Frank Mir (12-3)

A knee injury postponed Mir’s May matchup with Brock Lesnar. Now, the UFC’s interim heavyweight champion will seek to unify both versions of the promotion’s title when he rematches Lesnar at UFC 100 on July 11.

5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (31-5-1, 1 NC)

Whether it will wind up being the fight which fans had long hoped for remains to be seen, but two of the sport’s most enduring icons will square off at UFC 102 in August when Nogueira finally meets up with Randy Couture.

6. Brock Lesnar (3-1)

The former World Wrestling Entertainment star got a bit of bad news when his UFC heavyweight title rematch with Frank Mir was postponed due to injury. Lesnar will get the chance to become the lone undisputed UFC heavyweight king come July 11 at UFC 100.

7. Randy Couture (16-9)

His bout with Nogueira is long overdue. Hopefully, when “The Natural†and “Minotauro†square off at UFC 102 in August, the clash of heavyweight legends will not past its expiration date.

8. Tim Sylvia (24-5)

Not having seen action since his blowout loss to Fedor Emelianenko last July, the former UFC heavyweight champion is tracking down competition of a different sort. He’ll box 1988 Olympic gold medalist Ray Mercer on June 13.

9. Shane Carwin (11-0)

Just when it looked as if he were on the ropes, Carwin turned out the lights on Gabriel Gonzaga at UFC 96. The victory gave the touted heavyweight prospect his eleventh stoppage win in as many fights.

10. Alistair Overeem (29-11, 1 NC)

Overeem was originally tabbed to defend his Strikeforce heavyweight title on June 6 against prospect Brett Rogers. However, a scuffle in a Dutch nightclub resulted in an infection in his hand that nearly required amputation. We're just thankful that "The Demolition Man" will keep both hammers, instead of one.

lol I like how you said WEAK lol lol....hey they got 5 guys ranked in the top 10 and there are some young guys in the divison that are getting better, Kongo, carwin, cain, hopefully cro crop can come back strong but just think UFC did have the pitbull and the maniac and that would make 7 out of 10 but pitbull and maniac are overated now but UFC Heavyweight div is slowly getting better..I think that every HEAVYWEIGHT DIV in MMA is pretty weak affliction has a bunch old UFC guys atleast UFC has a couple up and comers.

Fedor Emelianenko (30-1, 1 NC)

Signatures are not yet in place, but the sport's heavyweight ruler for the last six years is tapped to defend his mantle against Josh Barnett at Affliction's third offering on Aug. 1. The bout would be Emelianenko's third consecutive contest against a former UFC heavyweight champion.

2. Andrei Arlovski (15-6)

Despite his brutal and deflating KO loss to Fedor Emelianenko in January, Arlovski will look to remain active against quality opposition. The "Pitbull" steps onto Strikeforce's June 6 card on short notice to take on unbeaten prospect Brett Rogers.

3. Josh Barnett (24-5)

With any luck, Barnett's next action will be a long-awaited bout with Fedor Emelianenko on Aug. 1 for Affliction. Anything less would be unfortunate both for fans, and for a desperate Affliction.

4. Frank Mir (12-3)

A knee injury postponed Mir’s May matchup with Brock Lesnar. Now, the UFC’s interim heavyweight champion will seek to unify both versions of the promotion’s title when he rematches Lesnar at UFC 100 on July 11.

5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (31-5-1, 1 NC)

Whether it will wind up being the fight which fans had long hoped for remains to be seen, but two of the sport’s most enduring icons will square off at UFC 102 in August when Nogueira finally meets up with Randy Couture.

6. Brock Lesnar (3-1)

The former World Wrestling Entertainment star got a bit of bad news when his UFC heavyweight title rematch with Frank Mir was postponed due to injury. Lesnar will get the chance to become the lone undisputed UFC heavyweight king come July 11 at UFC 100.

7. Randy Couture (16-9)

His bout with Nogueira is long overdue. Hopefully, when “The Natural†and “Minotauro†square off at UFC 102 in August, the clash of heavyweight legends will not past its expiration date.

8. Tim Sylvia (24-5)

Not having seen action since his blowout loss to Fedor Emelianenko last July, the former UFC heavyweight champion is tracking down competition of a different sort. He’ll box 1988 Olympic gold medalist Ray Mercer on June 13.

9. Shane Carwin (11-0)

Just when it looked as if he were on the ropes, Carwin turned out the lights on Gabriel Gonzaga at UFC 96. The victory gave the touted heavyweight prospect his eleventh stoppage win in as many fights.

10. Alistair Overeem (29-11, 1 NC)

Overeem was originally tabbed to defend his Strikeforce heavyweight title on June 6 against prospect Brett Rogers. However, a scuffle in a Dutch nightclub resulted in an infection in his hand that nearly required amputation. We're just thankful that "The Demolition Man" will keep both hammers, instead of one.

i hope cro cop can come back and wreck a few people before he retires! as for arlovski and sylvia, their last fights were against the best in the business and just because they dont have ufc contracts doesnt mean theyre washed up.sylvias heart may not be in mma anymore but arlovski is FAR from being done! that ranking is quite funny though! you mention washed up and how affliction has a bunch of old ufc guys yet you say nothing about couture being ancient,nog being WAYYYYYY past his prime, and brock having an impressive record of 3-1  :o... you are 100% ufc, almost as if you were on the payroll! lol  seriously, the guys you listed who are worth a crap ARENT in the ufc!

besides fedor the baddest guy on there is overeem...also, i hope when rogers puts arlovski to sleep the rankings will give him a little respect.

Guest baseball25

ufc will have overeeem soon....if the ufc wanted tim and pitbull back they would get them back but the ufc doesnt need thearloski has a glass jaw when he gets hit one time hes done he showed that in the ufc .  coutore dominayed the maniac and yes hes old but he can beat arloski and he already dominated the maniac. ill say this i do what barnett back in the ufc but the only way he comes back. is if he beats fedor. sorry for the horrible typing im onn my cell.

Yeah I really like how the cast was secret until "someone" leaked Kimbo's name.

Dana probably called up his buddy and said you send this anonymous tip to the news and away it went.

I can guarantee you that Kimbo does not fight until at least episode 3. It will be against someone that he is able to defeat just to keep the interest.

White is a shark.

This just might be the best since the first!!

I am kind of wanting this current season to hurry up and get over with.

I agree! The UFC should get some quality hw's out of the show. Roy Nelson is no joke, I know hes not a superstar, but he took Monson to a decision! Plus, if Kimbo's able to have a good showing! This is a win/win situation for the UFC.

Im gonna pick Nelson to win it all.... What do you guys think?

i read the following on another site, so who knows if its legit.  :-\

"WOW!!! i have a friend who works in vegas at the sands and he said that one of his friends who works at the xyience building on hacienda overheard someone talking on the phone about the ultimate fighter, and that kimbo is on rampages team, and he koed roy nelson in the first elimination match with a five punch combo!!"

sims fought twice and was DQd both times idk why they would bring him back.... and i heard they werent going to do elimination fights to start the show this series?

i heard the same... im not sure if they meant the first fight of the show or what. thats why i didnt put too much validity in it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed