Nederland, Brenham baseball teams boast undefeated pitchers

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to an awesome season for the Nederland Bulldogs.    I wanted to bring this up earlier but also did not want it taken wrong or show in some way I was not supporting the Bulldogs and Kirby's successful season.........................

but............Bellow was not undefeated the entire season up to this game.......I know West Brook was pretty much nonexistent this season but to their credit......they defeated Nederland and Bellow......at Nederland......in the Nederland tournament......

just to make sure.......... i went back as far as i could, on this site, to find the news articles on those games, and it does have Bellow getting the lose..........

Still....what a season for Bellow, the rest of the Bulldogs and Coach Robbins!!!  You cant be told Congratulations enough!!

here's the quote from the article "  Kirby Bellow picked up the loss in that first game. After tossing three innings of one-hit ball, the Bruins laid into the junior southpaw for six runs over the fourth and fifth innings. That swung the game into West Brook's favor, giving the Bruins a 6-1 lead.

The Bulldogs would go onto score two in the sixth inning to cut the game to 8-3.

West Brook out hit Nederland 9-5 in that contest. "

Guest Penny

Bellow had trouble getting his arm into shape early in the season, so that doesn't surprise me.  He got stronger as the year went on, he will have lots of options next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami