Woodville Summer League

Woodville V, Woodville Jv, Big Sandy V, Spurger V, Colmesneil V, Warren V

Starts this thursday at 4:30 every monday and thursday after that same start time. Last day of play Monday 6-30.

Any thoughts? Games you want to see? Best/Worst teams? Players to watch? Ect...

Worst Team B.S. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Best Team Spurger  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Spurger will be the best team in Woodville this summer.Players to watch will be Whittacre and Blankenship.They probably need to call Duane and get in the Kountze league if they really want to develope,especially the post players.Woodville should also be pretty decent but won't be in the Pirates class.Warren, Colmesneil and the JV club will be pretty even.The league will be pretty even and pretty competetive.

its going to be a tough year for the cats. they have some good kids but they arent going to have the expierence, but i do expect them to win there district still.

Coach Foster will have his work cut out this year.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Spurger will be the best team in Woodville this summer.Players to watch will be Whittacre and Blankenship.They probably need to call Duane and get in the Kountze league if they really want to develope,especially the post players.Woodville should also be pretty decent but won't be in the Pirates class.Warren, Colmesneil and the JV club will be pretty even.The league will be pretty even and pretty competetive.

I am not for sure but i think that spurger may play in  the Ktz summer league after woodville is over. What all teams will be in the Ktz summer league?

The 2 usually don't conflict and it's a very well run league.You guys in Spurger would benefit from it greatly.I haven't talked to Duane about it this year but you normally have Kountze,Silsbee,Lumberton,Anahuac,Hardin,Warren and Big Sandy.Buna and West Hardin are also in it sometimes.The teams that are in it automatically play in the Silsbee tournament at the end of the league play along with Nederland,Vidor and usually several more.The competition will definitely help the smaller schools develope.

Starts this thursday at 4:30 every monday and thursday after that same start time. Last day of play Monday 6-30.

Worst Team B.S. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Best Team Spurger  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

big sandy is not worst team. they beat warren. woodville jv is prolly the worst team

Worst Team B.S. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Best Team Spurger  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

big sandy is not worst team. they beat warren. woodville jv is prolly the worst team

Did u see the cats play. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am not for sure but i think that spurger may play in  the Ktz summer league after woodville is over. What all teams will be in the Ktz summer league?

Teams that are in the Kountze summer League : Kountze 2 teams, Silsbee, Lumberton 2 teams,Evadale, Hardin Jefferson 3 teams. Games start June 8th end on July 9th  June 8th games are  5 pm Kountze red - Hardin Jefferson blue 6 pm Kountze black - Hardin Jefferson white 7 pm Sisbee - Evadale 8 pm Lumberton White - Lumberton Blue

Worst Team B.S. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Best Team Spurger  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Did u see the cats play. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I watch them play catman, they are not going to be as bad as some might think.Coach foster will have his work cut out for him if he is going to make run this year.But when it comes down to it I think Foster will have them on the right track when it counts ;) ;) ;) ;)

I saw colmesneil play but they dont have but mabey 4 varsity players playing summer league. They will be better during the regular season right now they are just trying to get some floor time for everyone. If they can develope some post play they could be really good in about 2 years. 

i think they will be ok next year. they have a solid pg, and good,tall post, a shooter, and one that can do just about anythng. the only thing is experience that will kill them.

did anybody see colmesneil play!! :D :D :D

Who the one that can do just about anything.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well i dont know is name but he is a indian and he is about 6'2 or 3.but i watched them play woodvilles varsity and he did really good along with a lil shooter that did good.

i think they will be ok next year. they have a solid pg, and good,tall post, a shooter, and one that can do just about anythng. the only thing is experience that will kill them.

well i dont know is name but he is a indian and he is about 6'2 or 3.but i watched them play woodvilles varsity and he did really good along with a lil shooter that did good.

The lil shooter is good,he was good last year on the jr.high team.The 6-3 boy can do it.

The lil shooter is good,he was good last year on the jr.high team.The 6-3 boy can do it.

not the jr.high kid he is good but the kid i was talking about is white and he was on jv last year. he looks like a spot shooter he isnt real good at creating his own shot but when they left him open he hit the 3 every time. if he grew and got a lil quicker he would be a threat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83