Just wanted to say thanks to everyone.

Guest .......

Guest .......

I just wanted to come on here and say thanks to everyone.  I had a lot of fun and some great memories over the years.  This is a great area for baseball with a lot of talented players.  I’ve made a lot of good friends all over the area playing ball and I want to wish all of you the best of luck, and to the younger guys, enjoy it, play hard and have no regrets because it’ll be over before you know it.

A special thanks to my Dad and all the coaches I’ve had, Coach Green, Coach Humberson, Morgan Walker, Coach Fackler, Sam Moore, Jimmy Neil……….  Even Coach Richard over at Babe Ruth…  lol 

Also, to my friends over in Bridge City and Nederland. Keep it going, goodluck to you guys!

Thanks again,

Chaz Bruce

Chaz,

you were obviously taught to appreciate the people who have helped you as well as appreciate and respect the game of baseball.  Congratulations to you and good luck in your future endeavors.  The lessons of the diamond will serve you well throughout your life.  I am reminded of the quote by former MLB pitcher Jim Bouton, "You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time."

After reading about Friendswood's attitudes all day, it's refreshing to read this post.  Hard work, dedication, and a little humility go a long way in this game. Good Luck in whatever you pursue Chaz. Look forward to seeing you this summer with Coach Richard in Babe Ruth. Maybe we can play all summer and end up in Washington at the World Series.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124