Question for "THE GOAT"

I read on the PNG Spring Game thread you either play/attend or are a fan of Memorial HS. I was wondering how the team is adjusting to Kenny and the new coaches. Has he changed many things at Memorial and what are you guys expecting for the upcoming season?

He was an awesome player in his day and was always a nice guy and I'm pulling for the Titans to play well for him.

Any comments are appreciated.

I'm not the goat, but I can assure you things are looking up at memorial. Kenny has done an awesome job of surrounding himself with some good coaches. I was at the scrimmage last week and both the defense and offense looked very good. We have a big time coach in Nelson Barnes (Defensive Line). I look for the defense to be solid this year. I can't wait until August.

First The GOAT would like to thank 35 for his insight on the MHS. He is correct in what he says. I stop to practice everyday after work,and i love what I see. Coaches with intensity, that are teaching as well as demanding for their players on and off the field. I think the d-line will be the most improved they are being taught differant techniques this season. It'll be the same wide open attack just more balance out of differant sets with to backs. The Qb's look great and are doing more reading. Three receivers are back from last season, so we're set their. I just can't till Friday I'll be the one sitting high in the sky. ;) See you there!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124