• RAIDERS
    • CARDINALS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LRaiser7

get this...NC had two sophs in the secondary and appeared to be poorly coached. our secondary is all seniors..no one is slower than a 4.6 and no vert is under 30 inches

I know that is not true because my cousin is one of the starters in the secondary and he does not run a 4.6 or have a 30 inch vert!!

get this...NC had two sophs in the secondary and appeared to be poorly coached. our secondary is all seniors..no one is slower than a 4.6 and no vert is under 30 inches

I know that is not true because my cousin is one of the starters in the secondary and he does not run a 4.6 or have a 30 inch vert!!

My cousin is one of the starters in the secondary as well and I don't think he is running a 4.6 either. :D Should be a great game and I'm really looking forward to seeing the Raiders!!

get this...NC had two sophs in the secondary both NC corners are sophs - Rios and Wilkie - along with LB Kramer and DT Mena.

AMAZING!!!!!!! Still tons of mouth running about past stats!!!!!! Guess the coach needs to forfeit the game based on past performance.

"THIS IS WHY THE GAME IS PLAYED"!!!!!! :evil:

I don't believe they are mouth running..They are just saying what there records are.No one is mouth running..

Quit trying to get this thread turned around like you do the ohter ones L-town stunner..

Lets just talk about football without all of that..

PirateFan! Is that Vidor Pirate fan? Boy! Now there's a powerhouse;) At least your coach is a great guy!

At least Vidor can boast of having a been to the playoffs, Lumberton can't say that. In fact I believe that Lumberton is the one and only school in Southeast Texas that has never in their entire history made the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124