Most Bench Press Reps of 225lbs via a SETX Player

I'm not knocking him, it's just hard to believe. Did he power lift? If so he must of been the state champ. You don't throw 225 up that many times and not bench around 350 or over. Where's he playing college ball at? Keep up the gogood work, I would like to know the state record for reps with 225.

Stelly spends at least 4 hours a day in the weight room, not so much working on heavy weights but stamina.  He states anyone can lift heavy once but how many can throw it up multiple times.  Coachs at NSU very impressed with work ethic and strength.

I witnessed him myself lift 225 a total of 29 times, for Mr HD shetlin steroids and scalpem we will film and place on you tube and this site.  Did not power lift this year but went to state last year.  Stelly can rep 315 total of 11 times as of now benching 400+.  So don't be a hater of local athletes.  It's nice when anyone from Southeast TX has a shot to play some college ball.  Go NSU   RIVERHAWKS!!!!!

My goodness. Scalp 'em just said that it was hard to believe.

Why is there a reason for everyone to get so defensive about this guy.

no one called his mom a bad name or said that he was a bad peson.

but it i hard to believe bacuse according to this post only one other guy is belived to be able to do it.

(horse steroids or not)  ??? ??? ???

I just don't get why everyone is getting so defensive about wether or not he is being "downed"

Heck i'd like to see it myself because there are players in the NFL draft who can't do that.

Guest ST4life

By the time Mark finished high school he was a three-time state champion with state records in the squat (832 pounds), bench press (525) and deadlift (815).

Guest ST4life

By the time Mark finished high school he was a three-time state champion with state records in the squat (832 pounds), bench press (525) and deadlift (815).

Mark Henry weighed over 300 and was a lineman this Stelly kid is a skill guy weighing 215

so whats your point  ???

the question was "What SETX player has bench Pressed the most Reps of 225lbs"

never in the question did i see a weight classification  

Dont hate just because your kid Stelly will never come close to lifting as much as Mark Henry..........

Guest ST4life

Henry is also probably in his 40's and I still bet today he could bench 225 more times than any football player in this area including Hardin, PNG, Nederland and Lumberton..............

Henry is also probably in his 40's and I still bet today he could bench 225 more times than any football player in this area including Hardin, PNG, Nederland and Lumberton..............

Hey I agree Henry was a beast.  Saw lots of strong kids last year at the state meet.  Saw a 198 class bench 420.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami