Friendswood vs Nederland.....3 Game Series UH/Thur 7:30pm..Fri 7:30pm..Sat 2PM

first of all ive met the fitzpatrick kid, he is a very humble young man who probably just spoke with emotions..i mean he hit a home run and 2 off the wall? 2nd if your going to complain about football celebrations get over it, it happens after every touchdown in every level of football...also nederland does seem to be having a great season but theres no way you can say friendswood has it coming for them. they are a very powerful group of kids with some stud pitchers...just a lil bit of my 2 cents good luck to both clubs!

not true....

irks me... that's all

also.... You're not one of the obnoxious fans I'm talking about.

well thank you dayton...friendswood and dayton always have a very exciting football game that always seems to come down to the wire, cant wait for this season! wut will it be like without jacob karam and cody green?

most of them at least...

BTW, the Fitzpatrick kid must be a wall behind the plate. He's big on the football field!!

im 6 foot and he is a good 3 inches taller then me and probably weighs around 220 i would say....its fun to watch him compete...i was kinda surprised with his comment in the paper, it wasnt like him, i guess we will sum it up as a learning experience!

that's good to know!

Dogs, ‘Stangs ready to rumble

By Cody Pastorella

The Port Arthur News

Robbins has yet to name his Game 1 starter for this series, but he was happy to say Bellow and Dean would each be getting a start at some point this weekend

read more>

This is the hidden content, please

Anastas set to shine in future home

By Joshua Buckley

The Daily News

Senior catcher Austin Fitzpatrick said Anastas’ business approach on the diamond is a good fit for the team.

“He’s not a loud guy, but that’s why it’s good to have him,†Fitzpatrick said. “When the guys get annoyed with me and (senior third baseman Kevin Thornton) talking too much, they can look to Alex and tell he leads by example. I know the younger guys all look up to him for getting that big scholarship.â€

read more >

This is the hidden content, please

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476