UFC has 3 potential PFP number 1's

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25

Machida will be in the top 5  pfp list when they next come out....and if he beats Rampage next he will be top 3.....also Fedor fights barnett aug 1st so if he can impress than he will get back his ranking...because barnett will be his toughest fight in yrs.....

REgardless of his ranking, I love Machida. The dude is a great fighter with a very unusual style to fight against.

I was jumping off my chair when he knocked Suga on his butt Saturday.

Was disappointed with the Hughes win, would have liked to see more from Hughes than he did. I think he needs to retire before he tries to avenge his last two losses and gets embarrased. Alves and GSP will mop the floor with Matt, he is past his prime. As much as I hate Serra, other than the few cuts on the face he really did not take much damage.

machida is on his way to the top of the PFP list, how many fights in the UFC never losing a round? in the most stacked division of the biggest ORG in the world says a lot.. GSP is fixin to be in for a huge upset against Alves... then hopefully a farewell fight for hughes against alves

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed