Cuero vs Bellville....Gobblers Fall!!!

Guest BC boy 17

upset?

mild

Ya thank? BC would have beaten them if regular game. WAY OVERRATED.

You know,   I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest but,  Some of you people need to realize that there are great teams outside of this little region that you call home.  Lets stop making excuses for BC for not beating a team in the warm up game because it didn't COUNT.  Cuero is a good team and maybe it's time to realize that BC might not be that good.  Cuero got beat by a good team in Bellville.  I think it's just time that some of you guys need to realize that baseball and football isn't just played in that little area of Texas.  JUST My 2cents

have you seen BC play?

Who is you? I you are asking me yes.

that was intended for lloydchristmas, sorry about that

upset?

mild

Ya thank? BC would have beaten them if regular game. WAY OVERRATED.

You know,   I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest but,  Some of you people need to realize that there are great teams outside of this little region that you call home.  Lets stop making excuses for BC for not beating a team in the warm up game because it didn't COUNT.  Cuero is a good team and maybe it's time to realize that BC might not be that good.  Cuero got beat by a good team in Bellville.  I think it's just time that some of you guys need to realize that baseball and football isn't just played in that little area of Texas.  JUST My 2cents

have you seen BC play?

Who is you? I you are asking me yes.

that was intended for lloydchristmas, sorry about that

Yes, I have seen them play this year.  Even if I hadn't, I'm sure I  could take everyones word for it on how good they are.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83