colorado adds setx baller to its list of offers

lumberton jr lb anthony beard had a busy last two weeks. wyoming offered anthony last week .

then came visits from tulane,baylor,colorado state, colorado,byu.  today ,colorado offered

anthony a chance to play for the buffs. tt called & will be visiting on around the 26 th or 27th this

month to talk with mr. beard/coaches.  so far, anthony has offers from ,smu,wyoming, missouri,

arizona & now colorado. several schools plans visit this next week. good luck ac.

Good for him. Hope he recovers fully before the season so he can really so them what he's got. Of the list I might choose Missouri because they are in the Big 12 and rolling. But I wonder why UH or TCU have not come a callin'. If TCU were to offer he would have to really consider them because of the defense. Playing LB for TCU right now is serious business! ;D

Good for him. Hope he recovers fully before the season so he can really so them what he's got. Of the list I might choose Missouri because they are in the Big 12 and rolling. But I wonder why UH or TCU have not come a callin'. If TCU were to offer he would have to really consider them because of the defense. Playing LB for TCU right now is serious business! ;D

hhhhhmmmmmmm i wonder too ;D ;D ;D

come on ... you know you'd like to see isadore and beard playing side by side~~~ :D ;D

I know I would.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

There have been a lot of schools in contact but are still kind of waiting to see how he's coming back from the ACL. Many of these schools have told him straight up that they are waiting to see how his knee does and if he can get his speed back up to where it was at pre-injury, which he will. Some of these teams are going to offer in due time. Houston & TCU have been in contact. As a matter of fact, I seen a card from TCU linebacker Coach Tony Tademy laying on the coffee table just a couple of days ago. No need to sweat it Ozens Finest, they aren't one of his favs anyways and neither is Houston. He would rather play in a BCS conference like the Big-12, etc. You don't have to worry... :o Just kidding...

But wouldn't they be a great tandem/duo Ozen??? I think they would...  :D  ;D

There have been a lot of schools in contact but are still kind of waiting to see how he's coming back from the ACL. Many of these schools have told him straight up that they are waiting to see how his knee does and if he can get his speed back up to where it was at pre-injury, which he will. Some of these teams are going to offer in due time. Houston & TCU have been in contact. As a matter of fact, I seen a card from TCU linebacker Coach Tony Tademy laying on the coffee table just a couple of days ago. No need to sweat it Ozens Finest, they aren't one of his favs anyways and neither is Houston. He would rather play in a BCS conference like the Big-12, etc. You don't have to worry... :o Just kidding...

But wouldn't they be a great tandem/duo Ozen??? I think they would...  :D  ;D

we'll never know

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476