It's all about perception...

Okay...the past few weeks, aside from Swine Flu, there has been a lot of deleting of threads, people running off, etc.  In a perfect world we wouldn't have a softball forum, or any sports forum because we'd know the results before it happened!  I guess I'm confused...how can a thread about a deleted thread get locked when we have a thread that's still in existence that's basically calling out the BC coach / program?  I know the site needs moderators and administrators, but let's try to keep the so called hands out of the cookie jar every once in a while.  I choose what thread I post in...which ones I read and not post...and which ones I do neither.  As long as there's no cussing, brutal bashing, brutal hijacking (lets face it, all threads are hijacked to some extent) then I say let it be!

SETX is a great tool for networking, communicating, learning - GIVING THE UMPS A HARD TIME....but overall it's supposed to be fun, and it hasn't been lately.  Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this site is for the parents, coaches, players, etc. and not the ENFORCERS!  A bunch of my buddies have elected to not be on here anymore and admit it, things just aint the same - but don't point the fingers at them, or even me now!

"Well, some go this way, some go that way. But as for me, myself, personally, I prefer the shortcut".

Let's try to not take things so personal...let freedom of speech flow and just let it be!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476