LOL..Here's Why We Played Bad Against Liberty

Guest Bridge City Card

everybody got one and they all stink..admit it yall are not as good as last year. liberty had a great one just couldnt finish it off!!

It hardly looks like an opinion of the reporter. Tom Halliburton quotes the coach and quarterback as saying the visor caused problems both in fatigue and vision. It sounds more like reporting rather than an opinion or editorial.

This is the funniest article I've ever read. Is this supposed to be comedy. What a joke. If you can't see, take the visor off after the first series. Has he not been practicing in the same helmet for 2 months? If this article wasn't meant to be humerous, then it reminds me of a particular movie that wasn't meant to be a comedy, but was really funny. A little movie starring the great George Strait as Dusty. Oh yeah, I'm talking about Pure Country baby. The greatest comedy of all time.

WTF the players are buying their own helmets,,,, I could just imagine what my dad would have told me if i asked for $200 to buy a football helmet, i would get one of those,,, what are you f-ing stupid looks, then he would have told me to go mow the yard or wash his car

Play with a school issued FREE HELMET, or pay $200 to be COOL, i can't believe parents would allow this

exactly..we spend 6 out of 7 days with our heads in a helmet, and we're seniors, so why shouldnt we get the most comfortable helmet and pay for it like we would do at the end of the season anyway? as for the visors, theres no way he would have had time to get a screw driver and undo all that stuff on the sideline when he needs to be playing, he told me that in practice he always has a towel to wipe it out but in the game the sweat splattered and there wasnt anything he could do. but it's still no excuse for the game as far as im concerned, we had other areas to tune up during our by week

hahahahaha reading that article gave me a goof laugh!! what will be the excuse this week when or if lumberton comes out on top??

See - That's why everybody has been ragging on a few Lumberton posters all week. BC hasn't been on hear all week talking smack - We'll let the story be told on the field. And IF you guys win, so be it! But what will be the story if your undefeated-since-birth class loses? :evil:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed