Check out the other LINKS!!

Guest stircrazy

Guest etbu

8) :D You guys like our East Texas site?

We like the fact that we have almost six hours of peace and very little strife. For a bunch of TROUBLE MAKERS or whatever they were called last week or called out for was nothing but FICTION. "We are the world".  8)

This is tooooooo funny...the strikers have set up shop somewhere else.  Hey...I know you  guys are still following this forum, so would someone over there please help Bag with his spelling and the proper usage of:  lose, loss, loses, loose and loser before he returns

;D ;D ;D

Guest etbu

This is tooooooo funny...the strikers have set up shop somewhere else.   Hey...I know you  guys are still following this forum, so would someone over there please help Bag with his spelling and the proper usage of:  lose, loss, loses, loose and loser before he returns

;D ;D ;D

For a person that wears their name on their shirt you worried about the spelling of Bag?  Thats rich. Ha Keep posting you are good material.  8)

This is tooooooo funny...the strikers have set up shop somewhere else.   Hey...I know you  guys are still following this forum, so would someone over there please help Bag with his spelling and the proper usage of:  lose, loss, loses, loose and loser before he returns

;D ;D ;D

For a person that wears their name on their shirt you worried about the spelling of Bag? Ha Keep posting you are good material.  8)

Glad I entertain you....this is all just too funny, can't help myself.   Normally I don't get involved in this stuff but its bringing back memories of 4th grade.   I'm sure this thread won't last long.

:D

Guest etbu

;D ;D ;D

Four

For a person that wears their name on their shirt you worried about the spelling of Bag? Ha Keep posting you are good material.  8)

Glad I entertain you....this is all just too funny, can't help myself.  Normally I don't get involved in this stuff but its bringing back memories of 4the grade.  I'm sure this thread won't last long.

Fourth grade? Hill I have NEVER taken a shot at you so ease up bc you threw the first jab.  Just really burned me last week what went down and don't appreciate it. Those are some GOD fearing guys and to be taken to the woodshed not cool. Really not sure bc was in Irving watching the ASC tourn. Its all good bc sure would find you very engaging if see you in person. Right?

;D ;D ;D

Glad I entertain you....this is all just too funny, can't help myself.   Normally I don't get involved in this stuff but its bringing back memories of 4th grade.   I'm sure this thread won't last long.

Hillguy who does your DD play for in summerball?  

;D ;D ;D

Four

Glad I entertain you....this is all just too funny, can't help myself.  Normally I don't get involved in this stuff but its bringing back memories of 4the grade.  I'm sure this thread won't last long.

Fourth grade? Hill I have NEVER taken a shot at you so ease up bc you threw the first jab.  Just really burned me last week what went down and don't appreciate it. Those are some GOD fearing guys and to be taken to the woodshed not cool. Really not sure bc was in Irving watching the ASC tourn. Its all good bc sure would find you very engaging if see you in person. Right?

ETBU...I'm typing fast because not sure how long this will last.  I think you and I are similar in interests and outlook....we also both check our posts afterward as to not offend (like forklift operators on break, ha) or look silly.  Best I can figure is this is one poster against one mod.  I don't choose sides, but I'm not a fan of anarchy either.  Best I step back into lurking mode before I get offend someone 

8)

Guest etbu

;D ;D ;D

Four

ETBU...I'm typing fast because not sure how long this will last.  I think you and I are similar in interests and outlook....we also both check our posts afterward as to not offend (like forklift operators on break, ha) or look silly.   Best I can figure is this is one poster against one mod.  I don't choose sides, but I'm not a fan of anarchy either.  Best I step back into lurking mode before I get offend someone 

8)

Treehouse was pretty funny and dont offend that easy. Ha life is to short and hear your kid is a good player. Wish Huffman and BH could have played this year. Good freinds with Jody, BHFan and Eagle07 so dont hold that against me. Later Come over to the otherside of the ocean bc water is GOOD. Ha

Guest etbu

Thanks and I that's why I try to keep my mouth shut (mostly). Don't want my dumb a$$ opinions reflecting on the kid.   Tell the guys I miss 'em...really!  seeya.

OK catch up with some BH games maybe dependent on how far we go. Later

;D ;D ;D

Dang HGuy......sounds like you are going to be talking to yourself for a while!

;D ;D ;D

Dang HGuy......sounds like you are going to be talking to yourself for a while!

Hey...I'm good at that!