Calvin Murphy.....Greatest of Al Time???

I listen to ESPN Radio 97.5 out of Houston all day at work and in my car and enjoy all that I listen to.  However when it get's to be 5pm and Calvin Murphy comes on I find myself turning it off.  He claims to be the Greatest of All Time.................IN WHAT??????  He is the worse on air sports show that I have ever heard.  He absolutely drives me crazy and cannot handle to listen to him.  I enjoy Mike and Mike, Colin Cowherd, Tirico and Van Pelt and Carl Dukes but find myself turning it off at 5!!!!!!!!!  Can someone tell me what he is the Greatest of All Time at????

Guest JoesBros

He's the crappiest radio sports host of allllllll tiiiiiiiiiime I dont even listen to that station just because of him. Fred Foaur and Matt Dean are the only decent local host on their. It's sportsradio 610 in the morning,790 during the day with the Monsters,and back to 610 in the afternoon for me.

He's the crappiest radio sports host of allllllll tiiiiiiiiiime I dont even listen to that station just because of him. Fred Foaur and Matt Dean are the only decent local host on their. It's sportsradio 610 in the morning,790 during the day with the Monsters,and back to 610 in the afternoon for me.

You don't like Pallilo on 790 in the afternoon.  To me, he is the most knowledgeable guy around this area and I love listening to him.

I listen to ESPN Radio 97.5 out of Houston all day at work and in my car and enjoy all that I listen to.  However when it get's to be 5pm and Calvin Murphy comes on I find myself turning it off.  He claims to be the Greatest of All Time.................IN WHAT??????  He is the worse on air sports show that I have ever heard.  He absolutely drives me crazy and cannot handle to listen to him.  I enjoy Mike and Mike, Colin Cowherd, Tirico and Van Pelt and Carl Dukes but find myself turning it off at 5!!!!!!!!!  Can someone tell me what he is the Greatest of All Time at????

First of all let me say it's good to be back on the sports channel because my karma is taking a beating on the social issues forum. Lazeek  X and his brothers are nervous as an innocent man waiting on his DNA results because a brother is in Lumberton of all places talking smack to the man. :D

But on to Calvin. The man knows basketball and once you get past his confidence and intelligence, he's alright guy. Man he had a beautiful daughter.

What do all of those other guys have in common? Lazeek X is a closet RACIST!!!!! Does not like BLACK RADIO TALK SHOWS!!!  :D :D :D :D Change your name BACK to Lazeek immediately!!! racist! ;D ;D ;D...Calvin was listed as one of the top 50 greatest PLAYERS of all time by the NBA... ::) ::)....Terrible commentary guy though....Just awful! 8)

Last time I checked Tirico and Carl Dukes are both black!!!!!  I have no problems with them!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I liked Murphy when he broadcasted the Rockets games with Bill Worrell. After his daughters dragged him through court with false charges (they should be in jail) I think that took a toll on him. I think he still owns the most consecutive FTs record. I don't listen to radio much. He might be a loon now.

Guest etbu

First of all let me say it's good to be back on the sports channel because my karma is taking a beating on the social issues forum. Lazeek  X and his brothers are nervous as an innocent man waiting on his DNA results because a brother is in Lumberton of all places talking smack to the man. :D

But on to Calvin. The man knows basketball and once you get past his confidence and intelligence, he's alright guy. Man he had a beautiful daughter.

Calvin had a nice looking daughter? Ask Robert Horry sp right? Calvin is OK bc he loves Houston and got a bad rap after the incident came out with his family. 790 upset me when they fired Craig Roberts and Dukes right? Charlie P can bring it but the best in town is RALPH COOPER.

Calvin had a nice looking daughter? Ask Robert Horry sp right? Calvin is OK bc he loves Houston and got a bad rap after the incident came out with his family. 790 upset me when they fired Craig Roberts and Dukes right? Charlie P can bring it but the best in town is RALPH COOPER.

Yeap, Horry has a child with her now. It's my understanding Murph has about 3 or 4 sets of daughters from different women.

Guest etbu

Yeap, Horry has a child with her now. It's my understanding Murph has about 3 or 4 sets of daughters from different women.

Ok Calvin like the women so what up? We are all sinners but his J made him less of a  sinner.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami