PNG Coach Burnett

I read that PNG needs to rebuild, yall have had 1 losing season in the last 7 years with limited talent.

If I was Burnett I would move to Nederland and kick PNG's behind.  Another example of a very good coach and more important man being betrayed by the PNG faithful.

I don't feel that Coach Burnett was betrayed by the PNG faithful.  As was stated, it was time for a change.  Burnetts roots go deep at PNG and he will always be a PNG faithful.  I don't see him doing anything to try and bring PNG down.

Why was it a time for change, yall shared the district title the year before

I believe one of the reasons for the change was that the HC position would also include the AD.  Since Burnett did not have his masters for the shared position of AD/HC, a change was needed.  Matt is a good guy, and again, he is a PNG faithful.  I have the utmost respect for him, however, I feel that Coach Faircloth is intent on building a "complete" program, one that will be extremely competitive in the years to come.  And, from the looks of things, he has the support with his assistants, and the backing of PNGISD and the community to get the job done.

PNG.......Honor........Pride............Tradition !

Coach Burnett was a good coach, but it was time for a change. In addition, he was close to retirement and only took the facilties coordinator position to finish out his contract. Besides, why does it matter? Are you a PN-G fan? (serious question, not trying to be sarcastic)

I read that PNG needs to rebuild, yall have had 1 losing season in the last 7 years with limited talent.

If I was Burnett I would move to Nederland and kick PNG's behind.  Another example of a very good coach and more important man being betrayed by the PNG faithful.

::) Little late are we!

1 losing season in 7 years?

How about 3 winning seasons inthe last 9. Not making the playoffs with half of the district going constitutes a losing season! Going 5-5 with similar talent as your neighbors (who have a good PROGRAM and not just a few good teams) is not acceptable.

IT'S OVER MOVE ON ALREADY

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami