Charles Barkley

Love that crew...But what is up with Craig Sager's (sideline reporter) suits?!?? :D

haha did you hear phil jackson last night? 

"so mr. jackson, what are you waiting on your team to do in this second half?"

"well Im waiting for you to get away from my bench with that clown suit of yours"

Classic.. haha

Are you serious?? I passed out by then omg classic!!

I watched it and that was hilarious!!!  But what was even funnier is when Sager looks down at his sports coat and says, "Its Butterscotch."  I was rolling!!!! 

That was a Hall of Fame joke from a Hall of Famer.

I don't care what you guys say Barkley knows the game, he has great insight, and he adds humor to the broadcast.  I can handle the grammar & attitude, just keep him around.  Also, he is the only commentator outside of Boston that gives Perk props for what he does!

Barkley is great, IMO...so what if his grammar is off sometime, I think that adds to the humor...you have to give the guy credit because he says what is exactly on his mind...my favorite was a few years back when they were talking about someones contract dispute and he said, "I would respect him more if he told the truth and said it was about the money."...pull no punches, Chuck...you are funny as heck!!

Oh and Sager's suits are "turble" looking.

Guest Sports Reporter

Love that crew...But what is up with Craig Sager's (sideline reporter) suits?!?? :D

You see the PINK suit he wore yesterday? 

Charles said "He's a grown man and shouldn't no grown man wear a pink suit".  He wore it in honor of Mother's Day and they tried to compare it with the baseball players using pink bats.  Chuckster wasn't having any of it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder