Orange CRUSH (Thompson/Wiggins) 16/18 Tryouts

NEWS

Orange CRUSH (Thompson/Wiggins) 16/18 will host an open practice/tryout on Sunday May 3,at 2:00 PM at field #2 of the CRUSH field complex across from the WOS football stadium.For more information or details call 313-2730 or 313-1634. Those interested players who have conflicts May 3, please call numbers listed above.Additional open practices and/or tryouts will follow in the coming weeks.

Orange CRUSH (Thompson/Wiggins) 16/18 will host an open practice/tryout on Sunday May 3,at 2:00 PM at field #2 of the CRUSH field complex across from the WOS football stadium.For more information or details call 313-2730 or 313-1634. Those interested players who have conflicts May 3, please call numbers listed above.Additional open practices and/or tryouts will follow in the coming weeks.

POSTPONED!

The above mentioned open practice and tryout has been postponed until possibly next Sunday afternoon.  Updates and exact times & dates to follow soon. 

POSTPONED!

The above mentioned open practice and tryout has been postponed until possibly next Sunday afternoon.  Updates and exact times & dates to follow soon. 

You mean postponed until the "FIELD" is worked on to where it can be used !  LMAO    :D :D ;)

POSTPONED!

You mean postponed until the "FIELD" is worked on to where it can be used !  LMAO    :D :D ;)

I'm not sure which field yall are talking about but if you will let me know when you are going to work on it I would be glad to help as long as we aren't playing that weekend. I appreciate the use of the field and would be willing to get a couple of my parents and coaches to come help also.

Haven't really caught on to the juicebox thing but if it has anything to do with my interpretation I'm all for supplying some juiceboxes.

POSTPONED!

CC,

We are using Field #2 as a fundraiser.  One more week of rain and a little sunshine and we are going get a sod cutter and sell the infield.  ;D  We should be able to make quite a bit of money.  ;)

I haven't heard so I will assume you don't want help or don't need help. I just wanted to show my appreciation for using the field. If you need anything don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

I haven't heard so I will assume you don't want help or don't need help. I just wanted to show my appreciation for using the field. If you need anything don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Slam and Myself are so used to carrying the load out there we forget how to ask for help.

Slam and Myself are so used to carrying the load out there we forget how to ask for help.

OMG !!!! I think I just threw up in my mouth !!!

Probably that Swine Flu thing I've been hearing so much about!    ;D

Probably that Swine Flu thing I've been hearing so much about!    ;D

I think in this case it would be chipmunk flu.

FIELD #3 - The one WITHOUT lights...........

If you could spray the (VERY little bit of grass in the) infield, and weed-eat the fences......................  ;D

FIELD #3 - The one WITHOUT lights...........

If you could spray the (VERY little bit of grass in the) infield, and weed-eat the fences......................   ;D

Heck that goes for all the fields.... :D Of course it may take a month to spray to spray Slam and New's field !  ;) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed