SETX High School Slam Dunk & 3-Point results

Guest spinks

Easy Team First, this is HJ boys we're talking about here.  They could play at any Div I school if they chose to.  Although Nederland beat them by 20+ points in Sour Lake, the Hawks were clearly the better team.  Ask Lazeek. 

This just in...Todd Sutherland just turned water into wine, and found a cure for the Swine Flu.  It's true.  Ask Lazeek.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....Jealousy is an ugly thing!! ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Team First, this is HJ boys we're talking about here.  They could play at any Div I school if they chose to.  Although Nederland beat them by 20+ points in Sour Lake, the Hawks were clearly the better team.  Ask Lazeek. 

This just in...Todd Sutherland just turned water into wine, and found a cure for the Swine Flu.  It's true.  Ask Lazeek.

D1 meaning low mid-major, right? There is a difference you know. You could take a HJ player and sign him up to play at Midwestern or Eastern New Mexico (maybe?). But a Uof H or Memphis..nope!

Guest DickVitale

I wasnt talking about sending them to me, but if I had THOSE guys....That WOULD be something! But I know where they ARE headed.... ::) ::) ::)

It is great knowing that you wish you or your child was at HJ winning championships instead of sitting at home once the playoffs start???  When was your last State Title in any sport??? ;D ;D ;D

Guest stevenash

It is great knowing that you wish you or your child was at HJ winning championships instead of sitting at home once the playoffs start???  When was your last State Title in any sport??? ;D ;D ;D

He lost in the first round of the district debate playoffs.

We are lucky enough to have a picture

blkhs.jpg

;D

You are so wrong! :D