District 21 5A Predictions This Week

Guest Kelly Football

JMAY I beg the difference even though WB won the game.

I posted on another link about Joe Chassion. He missed the 2nd half against CHS, What happened?

He played the 2nd half of that game even though he was limping at times during the first half. I don't know where you got your information from but he played the whole game. There was know limping in the 2nd half but he QB'ed the whole game. He made 2 great throws on 4 and 17 that kept a drive going and then made another 4 and 21 that was a couple of inches short of a first down. He handle a tought situation that was just amazing.

I am here to eat crow. Chaisson did play the second half and did quite well. My apologies for incorrect info. I didn't have a program and Chaisson rolled an ankle or something the previous series. The next time out it looked like someone bigger was at QB, and the PA system at Cardinal is not the greatest on the visitor side. Sorry for the mix up. Hope he is good to go this week against Westfield. Thanks for the correction Central Jag --your d is top notch. Why won't they throw the ball downfield and use there speed?

I hope West Brook wins. I really do. This would make me feel better about Lee and the district as a whole.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Westfield is gonna put it on em though. They have athletes coming out the wazoo at Westfield. Their third string is more athletic than a lot of 5a teams.

I'll go

Westfield 31

West Brook 10

PAM 35

Nimitz 28

Lee 31

CC 24

I'm a homer though, so take that for what it's worth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont