*WO-S Track Team And Coach Foreman Will Be On KFDM Sports Xtra Tonight*

Good job by Toby and the track guys tonight.

When you have a track team that is probably favored in Austin, never waist an opportunity to lobby for equipment.

Things like Hurdles and a new Track these kids need. Turf i can understand but these are necessities they need such as a Track and Hurdles etc..

They needed to throw the school board under the bus. That is disgraceful the condition they have allowed the facilities to go. I know atleast one person on the school board that always attends Wo-s football games and he should be ashamed of himself. He definately won't be getting my vote and Barclay needs to go.

Actually, two people that always attends Wo-s games. One use to play football for Wo-s even. Just disgraceful. I think some of these people have taken these jobs just to say they have an important position because they haven't done jack since they have been there. They can't say they feel academics is what they are most concerned about because they have done nothing in that area either. I think Wo-s needs a clean slate. All the current needs to go and get some new blood in there.

Somebody stuck that money in their pockets. Anytime you host a Track meet and you can only open 4 lanes because the rest are in such bad shape,that's pathetic. That should have been one of the first things you worked on. Where are the new restrooms that they were suppose to build at the stadium? I'm tired of trying to use the restroom using one hand to pull my pants down and the other to hold the door so nobody will see me with my pants down.

What angers me is that Track actually hurts the kids' feet, does the board care? No! Something hopefully will change soon!

No they don't care. I bet if they keep getting negative attention and some jobs are at stake, they will begin to care. We need to keep putting pressure on them to fix these problems. People haven't put them in office to do nothing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami