Astros extend Cooper's contract

Guest etbu

8) Good news, he's a good Manager with very little Pitching.

I like him bc seems like a good man but has  a heavy handed owner and  a idiot for a GM.

Wait, were people calling for his head about 3 days ago?!?

fun being fickle Gabriel. ha good to see some fans out at the park bc houston has become a pretty good baseball town. really going to take a down year and about one million draw to get drayton to spend some money. old boy is just to cheap for us old guys. tried to become a Yankee fan but read the book on torre and have issues with young steinbreiners.  ???

I don't have much against the Yankees but I hate to see any team buy there way to a championship. Kinda takes the game out of it.

How are they buying their way to a championship? They might have bought some players lately but it hasn't worked LOL. Even I know that. If they were buying championships they would only have a loss or two this season and not be 6-6 and just gotten beat 22-4.

I don't have much against the Yankees but I hate to see any team buy there way to a championship. Kinda takes the game out of it.

@ least they are willing to spend instead of shipping them out like we do. Case in point D Kile and Mike Hampton on and on and on.  ???

How are they buying their way to a championship? They might have bought some players lately but it hasn't worked LOL. Even I know that. If they were buying championships they would only have a loss or two this season and not be 6-6 and just gotten beat 22-4.

Can't argue with that. If they ever win another championship (lol) it won't be as impressive from a "money's no object" team. I'm not a big Marlin fan either but I am very impressed with their success so far and with a minimal payroll.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed