19 4a playoff question

If the teams end in a tie, the tie breaker would be head to head i believe. If they split I think they would have a playoff. I saw this a couple of years ago when El Campo, Angleton, and Bay City had to have a playoff to see who would get in.

You can go to UIL's website to confirm the answer. But I believe they recomend head to head. In the event that it is split you play one game.  If it is more than one team then you play a single elimination touranment, draw for seedings.  However, your district could have written its own rules that would over rule those of the UIL.  You would have to check with your coach.  From the looks of things you guys could have a 6 team tournament.  That should be fun.

You can go to UIL's website to confirm the answer. But I believe they recomend head to head. In the event that it is split you play one game.  If it is more than one team then you play a single elimination touranment, draw for seedings.  However, your district could have written its own rules that would over rule those of the UIL.  You would have to check with your coach.  From the looks of things you guys could have a 6 team tournament.  That should be fun.

THE PLAYOFFS START SO QUICK THAT WOULD BE TOUGH

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83