who will win district 23-2a?

ec may struggle to finish 3rd but i think the first 2 are big favorites to finish 1 and 2

I agree with the 1 and 2 for sure. Not sure really on who all is coming back for the other teams in the district. I said EC because they are always playing hard and usually have a good amount of talent to finish top 3.

Yea in that order, I like Hardin to win the district and it's not because of any recruiting.  It's funny that if a program shakes some things up and makes changes, then people start saying that they had an angle.  The fact is that we had two kids that weren't homegrown last year. One was a coach's son who came over with his dad. and the other was a transfer from Livingston who had family that lived in the district.    And here's the best part neither kid finished the season on the team. the coaches son got homesick and went back to new caney and the kid from livingston got kicked off the team for disciplinary reasons. so yea thats right everyone but Anahauc and Kountz got it handed to them from kids right here in Hardin. 

Guest ECBucFan

The fact is that we had two kids that weren't homegrown last year.

More were invited, but just didn't show!  ;D  You didn't mention that! 

Yea in that order, I like Hardin to win the district and it's not because of any recruiting.  It's funny that if a program shakes some things up and makes changes, then people start saying that they had an angle.  The fact is that we had two kids that weren't homegrown last year. One was a coach's son who came over with his dad. and the other was a transfer from Livingston who had family that lived in the district.     And here's the best part neither kid finished the season on the team. the coaches son got homesick and went back to new caney and the kid from livingston got kicked off the team for disciplinary reasons. so yea thats right everyone but Anahauc and Kountz got it handed to them from kids right here in Hardin. 

amen couldnt have explained it better.. except for the handed to them part bcuz i do remember ec being a battle until the end of the fourth quarter and the kids were there for that one.. but the rest is right..

ECBucFan you have once again tried to insult a program by rumor and allegation. Support your Bucs, but get over the every one else cheats and that's why we get beat thing. Your posturing can do nothing for your team but cast a bad light over the good people of Winnie.

I believe ECBucFan is still smarting from their Homecoming defeat that the Hornets handed them. You are dead on ChampionEagles, we all know the bitter individuals on this site that seem more interested in creating argument rather than good forum.

Hey "hook-no-brains83"... did you ever consider that Hardin may be winning due to good coaching? I hear that Haynes has really turned the program around. Improving facilities, getting the kids working, hiring good coaches, etc...

Haynes has a tract record of scoring lots of points and putting winning teams on the field. Why is that not the reason for Hardin doing well? Why does it always have to be some sort of scandal, or recruiting, or cheating? Has he hired anybody else new this year?

This forum is for supporting "YOUR" team and sharing stats and info, NOT bashing other programs.  ;)

Guest ECBucFan

ECBucFan you have once again tried to insult a program by rumor and allegation. Support your Bucs, but get over the every one else cheats and that's why we get beat thing. Your posturing can do nothing for your team but cast a bad light over the good people of Winnie.

Oh I get it! If you can't stand facts (stated numerous times by OTHERS NOT ME), and you can't win a debate, hurl personal insults!  Yeah, thats the ticket!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami