West End looking good to take sectionals again

I was referring to the 12's.  They are the ones that get all the coverage.  I'm not sure how our 13-14's stack up.  we have a pretty small league at that age.  Like everyone else, some players are lost to select.  I know we went to state last year,(13-14) but that was a strong group of kids.  we should be competitive.

I would say that BMT Baseball (13-14) will have a strong team in All Stars. BC should remember these boys from 3 yrs ago in the sectional tournament in Houston. They should walk thru district, so if BC can do the same, we should meet in sectionals. Good luck

I would say that BMT Baseball (13-14) will have a strong team in All Stars. BC should remember these boys from 3 yrs ago in the sectional tournament in Houston. They should walk thru district, so if BC can do the same, we should meet in sectionals. Good luck

Vidor is in our dist..thats it

Our district will have many:Spindletop, Silsbee, Lumberton, Woodville, Jasper, North End and I think I am leaving someone out. Is Nederland, Groves or Fannett not fielding teams this year?

Did yall get your fields fixed after the storm?

Our district will have many:Spindletop, Silsbee, Lumberton, Woodville, Jasper, North End and I think I am leaving someone out. Is Nederland, Groves or Fannett not fielding teams this year?

Did yall get your fields fixed after the storm?

I guess Groves and Ned play Babe Ruth and idk what HF does

The Fences were the only real damage IMO and we got those fixed.

Well I am glad yall didn't get to much damage from the storm. How many teams did BCLL / Vidor have in the 13 / 14 leagues. Have yall got to play many games up to this point. If I am not mistaken, BCLL tried to interleague with us, but it just wasn't worked out. Our league starts our end of the season tournament today. Double elimination that runs for 2 weeks. Last chance for the players to showcase their talents before All Star selections. Should be a good tournament.

No little league has all of the best kids anymore.  That's what's so sad about it nowdays. Example is you have Pony, little league, and select in mid county. The kids don't play all three therefor their all spread out.

I think Nederland has always been pretty big on Babe Ruth or Pony league, but the rest of the kids, you are right very sad!

If some of these (select) parents would stop thinking that their little Johnnie was going to be the next superstar and that their kid is to good for little league, then our local leagues would be better and kids would be reunited with there friends, classmates, brothers and sisters like they should be.

There are some local parents and kids that every year, play in a few (hand picked) tournaments around the area that don't interfer with little league or other type leagues and I think that is wonderful. But to pull a kid away from the mainstream (little league) in order to play for a "SELECT" team, who's principals are all so wrong, is utterly stupid!!

Well I am glad yall didn't get to much damage from the storm. How many teams did BCLL / Vidor have in the 13 / 14 leagues. Have yall got to play many games up to this point. If I am not mistaken, BCLL tried to interleague with us, but it just wasn't worked out. Our league starts our end of the season tournament today. Double elimination that runs for 2 weeks. Last chance for the players to showcase their talents before All Star selections. Should be a good tournament.

We have 5 Bridge City teams in 13-14 which is ok, last year I think we had 8..we have around 3 more weeks I think.

We have 5 Bridge City teams in 13-14 which is ok, last year I think we had 8..we have around 3 more weeks I think.

5 is not bad considering..Ike . We have 7 teams this year, down 1 from last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476