**Splendora at Huffman Updates..10-4 Huffman Wins!!!**

Saw the last three innings of this one and still blows my mind how SP can be in the situation they are in. Feel bad for Coach Squires and the boys but hope they finish on a good note.

Saw the last three innings of this one and still blows my mind how SP can be in the situation they are in. Feel bad for Coach Squires and the boys but hope they finish on a good note.

What's the situation?

You tell me bc have not seen the team that much to know. Just based on their past history and from when I seen them three years ago not even the same team.  ???

What's the situation?

You tell me bc have not seen the team that much to know. Just based on their past history and from when I seen them three years ago not even the same team.  ???

I know absolutely nothing about Splendora so that is why I asked what is their situation.  You made it sound like something dramatic happened to a player, coach, or the entire team.  I was just asking....You are too fired up that the etbu jv softball team is ranked 2 1/2 in the nation or something...Just asking a question...

Guest Gotcha

From what I have seen Splendora is not a bad team they are just young.  They make mistakes that a young team usually make.  I believe the best pitcher they have is a freshman and he is also their best hitter.  The future looks bright for this team.

What's the situation?

I know absolutely nothing about Splendora so that is why I asked what is their situation.  You made it sound like something dramatic happened to a player, coach, or the entire team.  I was just asking....You are too fired up that the etbu jv softball team is ranked 2 1/2 in the nation or something...Just asking a question...

You two run in packs right? Welcome newbies and 10 is that all the game you got? Gotcha make yourself useful and get you  or some of your flunkies  over to the track section  and give us some results from the  track meet.  ;D

Guest Gotcha

Not at the track meet, wish I was, but got to work.  Not for sure where the whole get your flunkies came from, because we do not have problems with kids failing.  I simply stated what I had heard from some people I know from Huffman who have a daughter on the softball team.  Sorry I was trying to help you out. 

Not at the track meet, wish I was, but got to work.  Not for sure where the whole get your flunkies came from, because we do not have problems with kids failing.  I simply stated what I had heard from some people I know from Huffman who have a daughter on the softball team.  Sorry I was trying to help you out. 

"We" as in Huffman or you from another skewl? Hmmm interesting Gotcha very interesting.  ??? ;D Ok got you but got a feeling that you have some ties that can get some results from the track meet in Shepherd. Come on take one for the team.  ;D Call your connections and get some meat not potatoes.  ;D

Kingwood

Kingwood does not have a problem with kids flunking? Got ya Gotcha check. I bet you don't.  8) One big Lake Houston family---- gotta luv it.  ;D Let's see Kingwood right? We only lost some of the best Coaches that ever came through to your skewl. Fact is that at one time check this out...

Paul Squires- HC baseball Huffman

Buddy Thames- Former BB coach and dc for the football team.

Coach Burt- Former HC for Lady Falcons and now coach somewhere in Kingwood.

Kelly Mead- Former Lady Falcon HC and now HC for the KHS BB team.

Bobby Carson- Former HC basketball coaching in Huffman and now HC in Marshall.

McDougal- Former AD at Huffman and now HC at Kingwood that took all of these coaches with him.  :'(

Hey they come and go around here but been some pretty good ones around these parts.  ;D

Guest 11/13Dad

Not at the track meet, wish I was, but got to work.  Not for sure where the whole get your flunkies came from, because we do not have problems with kids failing.  I simply stated what I had heard from some people I know from Huffman who have a daughter on the softball team.  Sorry I was trying to help you out

Friends like that who needs enemies?  Looks like he was being "killed" for asking about a situation.  Kingwood going to make the softball playoffs?  Haven't heard much since they moved from Sterling's district.

ETBU, what sport and game you gonna catch tomorrow?  Hope it doesn't rain so I can get a glimpse of a legend in person. Going to catch Goose Creek and Crosby baseball I hope.

Not at the track meet, wish I was, but got to work.  Not for sure where the whole get your flunkies came from, because we do not have problems with kids failing.  I simply stated what I had heard from some people I know from Huffman who have a daughter on the softball team.  Sorry I was trying to help you out

Friends like that who needs enemies?  Looks like he was being "killed" for asking about a situation.  Kingwood going to make the softball playoffs?  Haven't heard much since they moved from Sterling's district.

ETBU, what sport and game you gonna catch tomorrow?  Hope it doesn't rain so I can get a glimpse of a legend in person. Going to catch Goose Creek and Crosby baseball I hope.

Yea bummer on the weather bc was going to catch the Etbu vs LC softball game. NOT and plus Huffman prom this weekend and many of the kids are going to Lake Conroe for the weekend. Rain I guess will rain out Prom,games and what else? Oh yea  MS 150.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member
    assfff