Kelly Soccer Camp

I will be bumping this up to the top every so often.  Just wanted to announce a camp this summer ...

Date...    June15 - 19th.

Ages       5 thru 13 for individual camp

Team camp U11 and Up

Price    Pre Sign Up will be 75 dollars  ;Dand Registration by May 30 and 85 dollar  :-[sign up on site.

Team price is 750 a team.  :)

Times      9-12 for Individual and will work out times for Team camp

Location  Kelly High School 

Limited space available for team camp.  And may carry to another week in the summer if needed.

Will work on ball skills and shooting,  dribbling and technical and tactical small sided games.

Team camps will work on technique and tactics.  Stress team work to help carry thru club season. 

Each camper will be given a soccer ball.

Need to bring shin guards,  water, and snacks to the camp. 

In case of rain or bad weather we will move into the gym.  Please

email us or call if interested.     Brittany at 409 201-2322 or Brian at 409 719 2787. 

Just send me a personal message on this site and I will respond.  Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

The Kelly Coaches will run the camp .  Players from the teams will assist in the training and camp activities.  Work hard on skills and small sided games.  Team camps in the evening will be for division 2 or higher level and a bit more in depth.    It will be held at Kelly High school and if any bad weather occurs moved indoors to a gym.  Private message me here or phone one of the numbers listed above.  Thanks for asking .....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476