Chester vs West Sabine....West Sabine wins!

Sorry, but I did not post Monday's score with Brookeland either.  This loss will probably turn out to be a very good thing for the Jackets, the monkey is finally off of their backs.  The Jackets did out hit the Tigers, despite having more strikeouts than usual.  We have played 19 games, and the line-up is still not set.  Barnes, who took the loss in this game, has not pitched since the last time the Jackets and Tigers played.  In that game he only pitched the last couple of innings for the save.  Look for some changes in the line-up in the next few games, as the Jackets prepare to make the playoffs.

The difference between this game and the last game is the Tigers did not make 7 errors, the coach did not trip a runner rounding 3rd to score and he did not start his #3 pitcher.  The Tigers out hit the Jackets the first game also, I'll give the Jackets credit, they are a very good bunting team, four of the jacket hits were bunts. Tough to play small ball when your are behind the whole game. So get ready for the tie breaker game and take your loss like we did the first game and don't make excuses.

The difference between this game and the last game is the Tigers did not make 7 errors, the coach did not trip a runner rounding 3rd to score and he did not start his #3 pitcher.  The Tigers out hit the Jackets the first game also, I'll give the Jackets credit, they are a very good bunting team, four of the jacket hits were bunts. Tough to play small ball when your are behind the whole game. So get ready for the tie breaker game and take your loss like we did the first game and don't make excuses.

Yes The Jackets Should be ready for the next game i know for sure coach franklin with have them ready so watch out tigers

No excuses.  The Jackets walked 13 batters in the first meeting, and were lucky to escape with a win.  If we lose next time, then we'll just play in the first round of the playoffs instead of waiting an extra week.  There is still alot of baseball left to play.  We could lose the rest of our games and not even make the playoffs.  Just have to take them one at a time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83