1. Panola College  11-3

2. Navarro College  9-3

3. Texarkana College  8-5

4. Angelina College  7-6

5. Northeast Texas CC  6-6

6. Paris Junior College  6-7

7. Bossier Parish CC  3-9

8. Lon Morris College 0-13

EAGLE07 im almost certain this is correct...... ;)

I trust your work more than mine.

Check your pm's.

LHP12,

You didn't help me much getting swept by Texarkana.  >:( >:(

Sounds like you have been throwing the ball really well lately.

I did all i could do...  :-\ We just need to get back to having fun or we're doomed.... :o

I enjoyed our talk yesterday also.  ;) always fun.

LHP12,

You didn't help me much getting swept by Texarkana.  >:( >:(

Sounds like you have been throwing the ball really well lately.

I did all i could do...  :-\ We just need to get back to having fun or we're doomed.... :o

I enjoyed our talk yesterday also.  ;) always fun.

"Get back to having fun"......it's amazing just how often it goes back to exactly that.

True story EAGLE07,  Today we played Richland CC a d3 from Dallas. They brought 10 players to play a 9 inning game. Before the game starts a pitcher was swinging a bat in the dugout and struck their catcher in the head. Knocked him out. Huge cut on his forehead it was bad. He gets carted off to the hospital, 14 stiches and he's ok. Thank God. So with 9 players they beat the ever living crap out of us 14-2!! We had hit rock bottom and green pastures looks out of site.. :-\   I can only hope the baseball gods give us a break.....

p.s. (i didn't pitch)  ;)

True story EAGLE07,  Today we played Richland CC a d3 from Dallas. They brought 10 players to play a 9 inning game. Before the game starts a pitcher was swinging a bat in the dugout and struck their catcher in the head. Knocked him out. Huge cut on his forehead it was bad. He gets carted off to the hospital, 14 stiches and he's ok. Thank God. So with 9 players they beat the ever living crap out of us 14-2!! We had hit rock bottom and green pastures looks out of site.. :-\   I can only hope the baseball gods give us a break.....

Lucky for them the 10th player was a catcher.

Only bad things can happen when a pitcher swings a bat.  ;) Seriously, glad the kid is ok.

More seriously, what is up with you guys ?

Only bad things can happen when a pitcher swings a bat.  ;) Seriously, glad the kid is ok.

More seriously, what is up with you guys ?

Yeah to tell you the truth my man im realy not sure but in my eyes it's becoming a lack of effort.....also that pitcher threw a complete game..the catcher made it back in time to watch the game end and seemed like he was fine.

did some work to it eagle07  ;)

Nice job. It would be nice of you to sweep Paris and NE for your friends @ Angelina.  ;D

Did you receive my e-mail ? I forwarded your name/number to a coach about summer ball. He should be giving you a call.  Just another option.

Nice job. It would be nice of you to sweep Paris and NE for your friends @ Angelina.  ;D

Did you receive my e-mail ? I forwarded your name/number to a coach about summer ball. He should be giving you a call.  Just another option.

Yes sir i got the e-mail  ;) will try our best to sweep them up for ya....

Yes sir i got the e-mail  ;) will try our best to sweep them up for ya....

I'll be watching.  ;D

Texarkana swept Paris yesterday to basically wrap up 4th for Angelina with 4 to play. Angelina leads a rainout with LM 12-3 and Paris is loosing 8-3 in the rainout to Tex. so we could assume 14-10 and 10-14 with Angelina holding the tie breaker over Paris per Coach Livin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124