College Recruiting

I need a better understanding on the NCAA ruling for coaches attending summer ball tournaments. It's April 2009 and I'm guessing that the coaches cannot attend events in April. But will have to go to the high school to see players play? Okay, I need to hear from the people in the know. What is going on? Thanks!

Guest spinks

Starting tomorrow it is dead period meaning coaches cannot go anywhere until tuesday @ 12.  There is another dead period from Apr 13-16 for signing.  As of today(besides the dead periods) coaches can only do high school visits until early July.

Guest DickVitale

Starting tomorrow it is dead period meaning coaches cannot go anywhere until tuesday @ 12.  There is another dead period from Apr 13-16 for signing.  As of today(besides the dead periods) coaches can only do high school visits until early July.

That's it.....Now NAIA, NCAA D2 & D3 coaches can but Division I cannot. This takes the "power" out of the AAU guys hands when it comes to recruiting kids, and gives the high school coach more say in their players recruiting process. Great idea. ;)

That's it.....Now NAIA, NCAA D2 & D3 coaches can but Division I cannot. This takes the "power" out of the AAU guys hands when it comes to recruiting kids, and gives the high school coach more say in their players recruiting process. Great idea. ;)

Wow! Thats what I thought I kept reading into it. It's already having an effect on the summerball circuit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami