Lumberton-21 New Caney-14 Final/Post Game Comments

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k., this should be a really fun week. I really have rooted for Lumberton in the past, because I hate to see the little kid on the block always get their faces kicked in. But now, I hope they get their faces caved in, and by the looks of your district, if you think you are going to win even one district game this year, then I have some ocean front property in Nebraska you can have for real cheap. Now, I can't wait for Friday to hear the dead silence coming from the L-town crowd after you realize, once you step up to play varsity football (other than New Caney), the world is a different place.

The past is always the past. What gets me is that these boys are proud of what they have going for them and then there are clowns like you that have nothing better to do than down teams that already have done more in one game than all of last year ( one win to none last year and almost more points than all of last year ).

How about you and the Silsbee clan give a rest and worry about other things like your opponents and we'll worry about us. I still hope that all the doubters are eating CROW at the end of the year. But I bet that's a everyday dish in Vidor so that would be the norm.

Also, HOOKED ON PHONICS will help your spelling problem piratefan :evil: :D

Guest Bridge City Card

The past is always the past. What gets me is that these boys are proud of what they have going for them and then there are clowns like you that have nothing better to do than down teams that already have done more in one game than all of last year ( one win to none last year and almost more points than all of last year ).

How about you and the Silsbee clan give a rest and worry about other things like your opponents and we'll worry about us. I still hope that all the doubters are eating CROW at the end of the year. But I bet that's a everyday dish in Vidor so that would be the norm.

Also' date=' HOOKED ON PHONICS will help your spelling problem piratefan :evil: :D[/quote'] OK. You guys are the best. You will win District and go deep in the playoffs. You've said it a million times. Drop it.

Also' date=' HOOKED ON PHONICS will help your spelling problem piratefan :evil: :D[/quote']

We wouldn't be worried if everyday yall wouldn't have another thread on here stating how good yall are, and yall's stats from pee-wee football..

the reason why I misspelled a few words I was laughing so hard at yalls posts.they are funny but very sad at the same time..I CANNOT wait until Friday night...I hope the Cards take it to yall..I believe I am speaking for the whole southeast Texas also..

everybody on here that is now saying that lumberton is talking crap all over the place needs to realize that most of the people on here talking crap are not football players, im a player but i wish all teams good luck at the end of every one of my posts, the people talking crap are parents of players, and fans from the stands, i guarantee you that what players are on here have enough respect to all southeasttexas teams to not trash them, we know that our coach would kill us if we were trash talking other teams, yall just need to know that the trash talkers are not the players, we have better things on our mind, like trying to beat our next opponent

good luck to all :D

Hey Raiderpride Good post..If you know L-town stunner bring him in front of Coach Credeur and let the Coach read some of his posts..

I bet he wont be on here anymore talking all that noise

Yes raiderpride is VERY right..most of these "kids" on here do not play on the lumberton team but i for one do and i and REALLY getting tired of L-town stunners crap bc i know no one on the football team would be talkin like this bc we all know that we have along way to go and its only going to get harder , ya sure we might get excited about a few wins and stuff but for me i cant really help it, being one of the soph that got moved up to varsity last year i forgot how good it feels to win but L-town stunner is taking it over the edge i mean i dont mind people stickin up for us im all for that but he is kinda ruining our name...and i hope i do find out who it is bc i would like to have a talk with him myself! i hope u all dont think that the lumberton team is talking trash and all that stuff and know that we DO play with class.

dabuck great post' date=' now your one of the few raider posters i respect, tell me one thing if you were on last years team why did :| nt youre coach take yall into the fieldhouse at half ? when yall played at the REZ?[/quote']

lol well ur guess is as good as mine...mgiht have been bc the 4 hours that we were waiting in there before the game 2 of our players got intoa fight but idk lol

Everyone needs to sit back and watch what happens this season, and let Credeur and his coaching staff do their job and watch his boys respond. Lumberton may not win every game, but I promise you that the other team will realize that Lumberton was no pushover. As a fan and former player its good to see Lumberton win, and I predict that Lumberton will prevail this week over Bridge City. And when they do, people will still say that Lumberton beat a weak team, thats okay, because you can not change what people think. When the season is over Lumberton should have the respect that they deserve, and if not, beware of next season because they will only get better. So to all the people out their, including you piratefan shut your mouth and sit back and watch.

Well 83/60 you need to tell your buddies to sit back and shut there mouth.

They are the ones that get on here and talk down to other people.go back and read L-town stunners post and see what he writes..Then ask yourself is it US ,or is it some of the people from Lumberton..

Not all of the people from Lumberton are doing this..But you and the other people have already opened your mouths up.So dont already make guarantees for next year.This year is the year of the Raiders.

There is a young man on here from lumberton's football team and he was about the only one who made sense.he said it isnt them that are talking all this trash,it is only a few people...I have respect for that guy and his teammates.

Some one form lumberton is telling someone to stop bumpping there gums??? Unbelievable.

You might want to check the History books L-town stunner.These "backwoods boys" has beat Lumberton 8 times and yall have only one 2..Yall are the laughing stock of southeasttexas.Everyone was rooting for yall (even me) and then yall get on here everyday and make up a new thread just to tell us how good yall are and how everyone else is horrible..

Yall have alot to learn abour winning..Yall have no respect for anyone and thats why yall have no respect now..

I bet yalls coach would have a heartache if he knew yall were on here talking like that.I guarantee trash talking is the last thing on his mind.

Liek i said win with class

I agree with pirate im from lumberton and i am one of the seniors that hasn't won a game in high school untill last friday and i am even tired of hearing people get on here and run their mouths we have won all the scrimmages and one game that is no reason to sit here and talk trash if you really want to open peoples eyes quit talkin trash and just play to win and prove everyone wrong when and if lumberton makes playoffs then all the trash talkin can start but untill then your just pissing people off and makin it to where they really dont want us to win so all im askin is for it to stop

OK LOOK!!!!!! All this got started two weeks ago with the Silsbee clan talking crap about how it was a SCRIMMAGE and that it didn't really matter. That talk just kinda pissed me off a little since I'm a PARENT that wants the best for his child playing on this team.

I don't remember reading one thing about we're going undefeated and gonna win state. I did read though that moral was up BIG TIME for not just the team, but the whole community. Why the smack talk keeps going is because people like piratefan keep egging it on and talking crap about us. Why try raining on our parade? Let us enjoy a little success while it last.

To the players and fans of Lumberton, I apoligize if I offended anyone with my response to defending the RAIDER NATION!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL SCHOOLS THIS YEAR!!!!!! :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami