Lumberton-21 New Caney-14 Final/Post Game Comments

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first quater jeremy garza caught what looked to be in between a 35 yard touchdown catch. then travis wilkerson had about a 20 or so yard catch for a touchdown. then back to back touchdowns by new caney in the 3rd quarter. and then with around 2 or so minutes left in the game sophomore jacob hanna of lumberton ran a touchdown for about 35-40 yards! it was awesome!

We played a very good first half and held on for a squeaker win. Two turn-overs in the red zone and some untimely penalties really hurt. We also need to work on our conditioning. The heat caused several of our workhorses (garza, dejohn, hussey) to go down in the 4th.

CONGRATULATIONS RAIDERS!

A win is a win is a win. We'll take it and move on down to BC.

Great job by Coach Credeur and his staff. Congratulations on your first of many varisty wins :)

We played a very good first half and held on for a squeaker win. Two turn-overs in the red zone and some untimely penalties really hurt. We also need to work on our conditioning. The heat caused several of our workhorses (garza' date=' dejohn, hussey) to go down in the 4th.

CONGRATULATIONS RAIDERS!

A win is a win is a win. We'll take it and move on down to BC.

Great job by Coach Credeur and his staff. Congratulations on your first of many varisty wins :)[/quote']

let me clear this up a little, hussey didnt go down from a cramp he twisted his ankle a bit. but dejohn and garza cramped up in the third quarter.

The thing is piratefan we have never won before and never made the playoffs so people have so much hype for this season. I think we will beat bridge city in a close game maybe like 24-21 or something like that. We are in a very tough district and I only see us beating Vidor, LC-M, and also PN-G in district because they are done this year and we play them at home!

you see yall beating Vidor and PNG ' date='and LCM???

I did hope yall would do well this year .But after all the tarsh talking I have a change of heart??

I dont see yall beating any of those schools..and I think alot of people agree with me..[/quote']

I agree with you!

I used to like Lumberton because they are the underdog. But after barely beating a team that had five Sophs starting you would think they have just won district. You burned a 10th grade corner back twice for 12 points (one terrible throw). Yes you have some talented players and a good coach but you certainly did not dominate in that game.

The thing is piratefan we have never won before and never made the playoffs so people have so much hype for this season. I think we will beat bridge city in a close game maybe like 24-21 or something like that. We are in a very tough district and I only see us beating Vidor' date=' LC-M, and also PN-G in district because they are done this year and we play them at home![/quote']

Sorry guys parts of that is incorrect! THe Lumberton teams from the mid 90's (94-95). Were some great team 7-3 (94) and 8-2 (95). Those were great teams the 95 team would have been in the playoffs if three teams went back then. When Mackey was there they missed the playoffs by 3 points beat Ozen but not by enough points... Lumberton has won just missed the playoffs a few times. GOOD LUCK in pursuit of your goal! I also think the 91 team was 8-2 also....

soounds like yall had two good seasons out of 10 in the 90's.(Congrats)Still no playoffs.hmmmmmm?

There was alot of people wanting yall to do good this year..But that is slowly going away everyday.I think yall have all of Southeasttexas rooting against yall..

Due to all the guarantees,trash talking and all the cockiness.Lumberton does ok in a scrimmage ,and then plays a weak team and all these people come from out of no where talking smack...GO BC!!!!!

Some one form lumberton is telling someone to stop bumpping there gums??? Unbelievable.

You might want to check the History books L-town stunner.These "backwoods boys" has beat Lumberton 8 times and yall have only one 2..Yall are the laughing stock of southeasttexas.Everyone was rooting for yall (even me) and then yall get on here everyday and make up a new thread just to tell us how good yall are and how everyone else is horrible..

Yall have alot to learn abour winning..Yall have no respect for anyone and thats why yall have no respect now..

I bet yalls coach would have a heartache if he knew yall were on here talking like that.I guarantee trash talking is the last thing on his mind.

Liek i said win with class

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124