7 on 7 Score From Wednesday...

Pretty impressive!! I know its much different in pads but that's still not bad. Hardin will be a very good team for the next two seasons.

Is Hardin still recruiting?

Hardin is impressive between March and August with and they remind me the Globetrotters on turf. Puls they turn up the volume about how great they are. I think that starts at the top with the HC. That was the case last year at Crosby.

I wanna say Hardin actually went to the playoffs the last 2 years. Before that they couldnt beat PeeWee teams. Yall are ethier really jealous or just haters in general. Last season they had a whole new team and lost their best WR to an ACL injury early in the season and didnt find their QB till late in the year.

Why do yall dog them for doing a good job of running their offense in 7 on 7? Some of you need to worry about the success of your own team.

I wanna say Hardin actually went to the playoffs the last 2 years. Before that they couldnt beat PeeWee teams. Yall are ethier really jealous or just haters in general. Last season they had a whole new team and lost their best WR to an ACL injury early in the season and didnt find their QB till late in the year.

Why do yall dog them for doing a good job of running their offense in 7 on 7? Some of you need to worry about the success of your own team.

Oh yea I am very jealous of a two-a team from Hardin WTB. Just was not impressed with all the smack talking last year and Coaches fail to control much of it. Use to be a Hardin fan when Greg Box was there but  root for EC and Kountze now. Just tell your HC to tone it down some thats all.

I know they just started doing football drills 4 days a week last week so I would say probably end of April if I had to guess. I wanna say thats when Lumberton started the last 2 years. Depends more on Kelly, Silsbee, HJ and anyone else who wants to get games with Lumberton

Seems like their coaches are doing a good job to me. Your a New Caney supporter correct?? If I was you I would be hoping New Caney would have the kind of seasons Hardin is having.

and If I went to a 2A school and just put it on a 4A or 5A I might get in your ear about it too. But hey football players arent always nice and nethier is the game so maybe thats why your spending your time whining about a team bettering themselves.

Seems like their coaches is doing a good job to me. Your a New Caney supporter correct?? If I was you I would be hoping New Caney would have the kind of seasons Hardin is having.

Wrong again Einstein try Huffman.............. WTB you ok? If you fail control your temper you are not going to last long. Settle down and drink some shade.

Mena? Who is that?

The fine folks from Hardin can better explain it to you. I'll just give a little hint:

NC, DT.

:D

Ha ya at least the HC from Huffman has not been called in by district chair and jacked about recruiting.  ???

I know about the QB whos dad was the DC and the Mena kid but still does it bother you that bad that they actually have been doing well? plus Mena wasnt very good and the QB didnt exactly work out.

Keep crying though it suits you

I know about the QB who's dad was the DC and the Mena kid but still does it bother you that bad that they actually have been doing well? plus Mena wasn't very good and the QB didn't exactly work out.

Keep crying though it suits you

Mena was not very good? He is going to New Mexico on a football scholarship but other than that not very good? Bla Bla Bla As long as your HC is a legion in Hardin county that is all that matters.

Maybe Mena improved alot but his sophmore and Jr year he didnt give us any problems and we single blocked him all day.

Larry Haynes isnt my head coach but I am amused about your comments saying Hardin cant play football when they have to put on pads. When you get some time go check Larry Haynes's resume.

by the way whats a Legion in Hardin county? I think I know what you ment but He has coached in other places besides Hardin but you must be bigtime to be talking all this trash on him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami