kirbyville baseball: big steps, bright future

Extreme only the kids in your program can answer that question.  I've seen you play this year and you have a good, fundamentally sound ball club.  If you sit around and read your press clippings and rest on your laurels, then this run could be short lived.  However, if the young guys in the program dedicate themselves to baseball during the summer and fall and want to get better, baseball in Kirbyville could be good for a long time. 

Guest La Puma

we all know how kirbyville has just had a total meltdown in the 2007 and 2008 baseball seasons. but all of a sudden we beat the #1 seed in 2A baseball in our first year in the classification? where are we heading?

let me hear your opinions.

....nowhere

Not to burst anyones bubble but I think wildcat fans WILL be disappointed come playoff time. This whole bulletin was created in the upset of kirbyville beating the #1 seed in 2A aka BUNA. Which is something to be proud of but I don't see such a bright future like you kvilleextreme.

Not to burst anyones bubble but I think wildcat fans WILL be disappointed come playoff time. This whole bulletin was created in the upset of kirbyville beating the #1 seed in 2A aka BUNA. Which is something to be proud of but I don't see such a bright future like you kvilleextreme.

when kirbyville makes the playoffs then their fans will be happy for them to get that far no one will be disappointed in them if they play the best they can possibly play and give it 100% ... good luck wildcats

I am looking forward to seeing some more home games...with kids it is difficult to travel...yeah yeah I know I went to the football games, but that is because Football is what it is.  I have seen the Cats play 3 games at home, and they look good.  The last home loss aboiut 10 days ago or so was a fluke..they had the game, and then a late pitching change...well lets say it was the old Mitch Williams scenario from Philly...anyway..GO CATS...looking forward to seeing you play at home in the comming weeks!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed