Coach Pitching advice!!!

Yes it is a makeup........we are making up the game we missed Friday night.

BTW..............your wife said I have sexy legs!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

LOL you know she has vision problems right :) The other night she told me I was better looking than Brad Pitt.

She just see's talent in my legs...............what can I say???  :D :D :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the TC Rockhounds tonight on the 10-9 victory over the TC Express.  The Express relinquished a 7-2 lead over the 4th and 5th innings and that was the difference.  Express gets a chance for redemption next Saturday at 5pm!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Heard you guys played a good game last night Lazeek, sounded like we pulled one out at the very end. Hopefully I will be home for our next game, this being out of town sucks this time of year! Also heard you treated the umpires with the utmost respect last night, to bad I wasn't there to get you riled up! ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

Sounds like the Vidor Angels are the team to beat at this point.  The Vidor Cubs will be in the mix as well.  Heard nothing about JCPL and Orange.  The Goat says that they have two good teams that hit the ball well.  As far as TC goes I would say at this point the Rockhounds, Storm, Express, Red Wings and Lugnuts in that order.

Sounds like the Vidor Angels are the team to beat at this point.  The Vidor Cubs will be in the mix as well.  Heard nothing about JCPL and Orange.  The Goat says that they have two good teams that hit the ball well.  As far as TC goes I would say at this point the Rockhounds, Storm, Express, Red Wings and Lugnuts in that order.

You can flip flop those last two again. we beat them the other night and were only losing last night 9-4 to the Rockhounds in the 4th when the lightning came. We are hitting the ball much better right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder