Best Freshman in Golden triangle...

Guest aschrapps

Thank you for heavens sake as a kelly fan i would think i would know more about the program just as you would know more about bridge city. it is just demeaning to the freshmen that played and achieved so much to say that they had players they did not have. that being said, St. Thomas has the best overall freshmen CLASS not team. two 6'9" players and a 6'2" guard and another talented guard

Ok. I'm gonna stop now bc I don't want to be accused of starting something. I'm just going by what the books said. They said nick schrapps. Nobody please get too upset with me!  ;D It was a freshmen tourney btw. And I know lots about Kelly bc my best friend goes there. So I'm not a blockhead, I just APPARENTLY get bad info!

Guest aschrapps

Ok. I'm gonna stop now bc I don't want to be accused of starting something. I'm just going by what the books said. They said nick schrapps. Nobody please get too upset with me!  ;D It was a freshmen tourney btw. And I know lots about Kelly bc my best friend goes there. So I'm not a blockhead, I just APPARENTLY get bad info!

What books? He wasn't even at the game...i thought the kelly varsity played png that same night if im not mistaken. and yes you do get bad info. Also I think the game you were referring to took place in 8th grade.

Guest aschrapps

This isnt a post about the best freshmen teams....And westbrook had all of their best freshmen on the team...Kelly didnt have Parker in that game. And your leaving out the small fact that Kelly was up at the half and that the only reason it was by so much was because Kelly emptied the bench and westbrook tried to run up the score.

Guest aschrapps

Also I have acknowledged Westbrook as having the best freshmen team this year so i dont really understand the point of your post. Westbrook, Kelly, Hj, Nederland all had great freshmen teams this season but like i said this isnt what this post is about. now if you want to say that josh aldridge is one of the best freshmen in the area i wont argue that, but thats what this post is about.

Also I have acknowledged Westbrook as having the best freshmen team this year so i dont really understand the point of your post. Westbrook, Kelly, Hj, Nederland all had great freshmen teams this season but like i said this isnt what this post is about. now if you want to say that josh aldridge is one of the best freshmen in the area i wont argue that, but thats what this post is about.

Aldridge isn't the best on his team,

The freshman post frm Ozen is better aldridge

Guest aschrapps

I dont see who you could say is better than aldridge....not hatcher or williams or ayers (sp?) or castle. The Vidor/bridge city tournament really had alot of good freshmen teams in it.

I dont see who you could say is better than aldridge....not hatcher or williams or ayers (sp?) or castle. The Vidor/bridge city tournament really had alot of good freshmen teams in it.

Castle is way better,

Im not alking about ayres,ther is another kid about 6'3 who blocks everthing that comes his way,i believe he came from austin middle school?

Guest aschrapps

first name jacqueanan? Castle has talent no doubt about it but he missed games because of some trouble and also he really isnt in great shape.

Guest aschrapps

West Brook has a freshman post from Galveston Ball who is the real deal. The kid is long and athletic. But the best player on that team was a kid named Antoine. WB might have a sleeper team

how can their team be a sleeper?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124