SFA vs UTSA who's the winner???

The jacks scared me tonight against a pretty dang good TAMCC team. Very impressed with them and what their got coming back. All the games I've watched this year I thought my jack wasn't going to be tough enough all around and I thought TAMCC would be way to physical for SFA to hold off but they pulled through. What do you guess think about the SFA vs UTSA matchup?

The jacks scared me tonight against a pretty dang good TAMCC team. Very impressed with them and what their got coming back. All the games I've watched this year I thought my jack wasn't going to be tough enough all around and I thought TAMCC would be way to physical for SFA to hold off but they pulled through. What do you guess think about the SFA vs UTSA matchup?

Lucky they pulled that one off tonight but glad they did and can Matt K play?  ;D

Guest coachacola

I'm rooting for SFA since they'll probably get a 14 seed in the NCAA tourney, but I'm afraid it's going to be a repeat of last year and they'll lose to a team that's on a hot streak.  They play tomorrow at noon on ESPN2 so we'll see what happens.

I'm rooting for SFA since they'll probably get a 14 seed in the NCAA tourney, but I'm afraid it's going to be a repeat of last year and they'll lose to a team that's on a hot streak.  They play tomorrow at noon on ESPN2 so we'll see what happens.

I think they play Sunday at noon Coach, but I think SFA has this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa