4a Playoffs for next year.

going to the park...Going to the park...We're talking about going to the park...Does'nt happen anymore, not this generation, Heck you can't find a good 5 on 5  open gym game goin to a gym with a.c.  Kids are spoiled they play some if 2 officials show up and maybe if their coach is there...Most s-league games are hard to watch..period, kids dont push themselves anymore..they have to be pushed away from too many other things , but i will say this, there are alot more chances to play organized hoops now than ever before, and if it is set up in some type of tournament structure, they come to play..seen it, and it is what it is ..the AAU and summer tourneys are plentiful, just wish the kids would get after it everytime they step out on the floor..and if you find one...He's a keeper, guaranteed

My hat is off to you sir! Spoken with the truth of an expert in the matter. I was making the same point. Kids will play their games all day and maybe go shoot a few balls. But expect to be ready when it's tourney time. It don't work like that. Like anything else in life, you get back as much as you put into it. It is what it is!! 8)

• 1 month later...

Come Down to Kountze Open Gym is still like it use to be.

Just to name some players that play on occasion.

Tramine Hancock

Keithan Hancock

C.J. Busby

Freddie Haynes

Roman Walker

Gabriel Mattox

Fred  Boykin

Philip Coffey

Jarvis Benard

Zay McDaniel

just to name a few> and every now and then

we get players that come down from Beaumont area. 

Come Down to Kountze Open Gym is still like it use to be.

Just to name some players that play on occasion.

Tramine Hancock

Keithan Hancock

C.J. Busby

Freddie Haynes

Roman Walker

Gabriel Mattox

Fred  Boykin

Philip Coffey

Jarvis Benard

Zay McDaniel

just to name a few> and every now and then

Just in case nobody seen that....he's not from KTZ. lol

we get players that come down from Beaumont area. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was at a tounement and saw this kid from BH play outside. He can hit the 3, drive and sees the open guy outside. In the 2 games I watched he had about 20 points and at least 10 assist. He had several long passes that threaded the needle. Would make a football coach envy. If you have a dominant player and give him a chance to see what he can do anywhere on the court, you me be surprized on what you really have.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83