Jasper vs BH Preview

KFDM COOP

Good column. Can't wait to visit the "Bone Yard"...... :D:D:D

Any meet and greets planned?

I plan to be there! Want to meet at half-time? As far as I know, nothing formal has been arranged, but I am sure we can arrange some "appropriate" treatment for you! :lol: Heck, I might even come sit on your side with you. No, wait, you never sit on our side. :P

I plan to be there! Want to meet at half-time? As far as I know' date=' nothing formal has been arranged, but I am sure we can arrange some "appropriate" treatment for you! :lol: Heck, I might even come sit on your side with you. No, wait, you never sit on our side. :P[/quote']

:D:D I would gladly save you a seat. I never sit on the Jasper side because my Jasper friends who usually ride to the games with me feel I am a jinx to Jasper. Theenot making this tri so I will be glad to sit on the Jasper side if you wish.... :D:D:D

Sine we are in 4-A now, I need to pass along this "Lucky Shirt". :D:D

So glad I could provide you with someting to do on such a busy day. Got to run, I have to put in your beer order for the next WOS high school game. :D:D:D

Keep watching for those grammer and typos.....your the BEST :D

Seeya at the flag pole. Will there be enough seating for BH? BH Travels well.

I think there should be PLENTY of seats for BH. Even WO-S didn't fill up their side in week zero last year. Neither did Jasper. Of course, the weather was blazing hot, and the humidity was through the roof. That might have had something to do with it. Jasper over the years added seats to accomodate fans from the Beaumont , Port Arthur, and Orange areas. I doubt that BH will bring more than those guys did for district games. But, I hope I am wrong. Bring 'em on. Jasper needs the money! :mrgreen: Now you may want to bring a seat cushion. Jasper has some very good splinters! :P

Judging from the weather today, maybe it will be nicer tomorrow night. :D

But, yes, the parking is something else. After the small parking lot fills, you just have to get out into the residential areas and park on the street. As long as you don't block a drive-way, you should be okay.

I think there should be PLENTY of seats for BH. Even WO-S didn't fill up their side in week zero last year. Neither did Jasper. Of course' date=' the weather was blazing hot, and the humidity was through the roof. That might have had something to do with it. Jasper over the years added seats to accomodate fans from the Beaumont , Port Arthur, and Orange areas. I doubt that BH will bring more than those guys did for district games. But, I hope I am wrong. Bring 'em on. Jasper needs the money! :mrgreen: Now you may want to bring a seat cushion. Jasper has some very good splinters! :P

Judging from the weather today, maybe it will be nicer tomorrow night. :D

But, yes, the parking is something else. After the small parking lot fills, you just have to get out into the residential areas and park on the street. As long as you don't block a drive-way, you should be okay.[/quote']

J-Dog I got your message and see you tomorrow. Want me to bring "The Shirt" for you?

:D:D:D I got to bring the shirt......... :D:D:D

Game Day!!!!! Man can't wait for that kick-off.....and final score :shock:

I feel like people have written off Jasper and I think that could be a serious mistake. They have enough talent and when it gets put together that can play with most. Don't get e wrong, I hope BH beats the by 40 in the first 1/2, that' just so my heart gets a break in the 2nd half.

Jasper is too close to Kirbyville for me.....then again so is Alaska :D:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami