Orange County Showdown - LCM @ BC Tuesday at 7pm

Guest Orangeboy

Who wins?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LCM
    • BC

Looks like BC is the big fan favorite in this one.  I agree.  LCM has not shown that it has the pitching to hang with the likes of BC. BC probably has 3 or 4 guys that could win this one on the bump, but they won't need that many with Hicks on the mound. I predict BC remains the hotest team in setx.

LCM 2

BC 8

I think it is wonderful that the 4As and 5As like LCM & WB etc: will play BC.  All our teams are trying to get better; to try to have our local teams poised to climb deep into the playoffs.

Hopefully, BC will stick apparently to the preseason game play--to pitch Hicks as the closer on last innings of play.  It is good for Matt to not burn out early-on.  It is also good for the big array of Pitching Staff to have to shoulder most of the load in preseason and even some District games!  That gives you the savvy and skill to maybe advance in the torrid playoff situation this season.

Are people really not giving LC-M a shot?

I won't be surprised with either team winning this game. Both squads are two of the best in the area.

I agree Gabe. It wouldn't suprise me for either team to win. I love watching Matt work. I hope I get to see him Tuesday. The mosquito's are going to be horrible. Not looking forward to that.

I have seen both teams play.  Seems to me both are about even talent wise.  That being said, LCM seems to be lacking that fire in the belly LCM teams have been known for in the past.  BC on the other hand seem to be the obvious number one team in the area. Other than the two losses to Nederland they have been very impressive.

The most important thing is kudos to both coaching staffs getting this game back together. The last time these two teams played was a tune up game in 2006 and before that 2004. This should be an annual event in the non-district schedule. Both teams will gain from this game being played.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics