KFDM TV Tailgate Party This Week

KFDM COOP

I was wondering what they where chanting at their first game' date=' what and the heck is BOJO, I'm guessing a play off MOJO?[/quote']

Maybe it is the name of the Bear that tackled the Indian a few years ago. That may have been the funniest thing I have ever seen done by a mascot!!!!!

I have that on tape somewhere, my buddy Billy Morgan was the Indian, that year he quit baseball to become the spirit. It's funny how the story has changed over the years, the bear pushed him from behind but never tackled him, the tape played over and over in the cafeteria that week. I still laugh when thinking about the bear (not in costume) coming to our cafeteria to apoligize to us during lunch. I almost felt bad for that guy.

The bear mascot is a hero. Nobody likes the Indian mascot unless you are from PNG. The big question is what will the PNG mascot be when they make them change from the Indian. It will happen one day! I think there is only a few teams left with the Indian as a mascot. I vote for the PNG Mudcats or RiverRats something to do with the River!

P.S> The above is a joke but what would be some of the Names the PNG Indians come up with when and if this happens?

I guess from the symbol on your sig your from silsbee well your really not gonna like us after we finish with crosby we are coming for you :twisted:

I am sure it will be a fun game to watch! I have nothing against PNG great coach and staff the reservation is a great place to play love the school spirt. You guys will crush Crosby!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83