New Ozen Coach To Be Named March 19th

KFDM COOP

your reliable resources are horrible they lied and i know cause i was there. And as far as hiring from within that is not where they got rison he came from outside of ozen. As far a VY he would be a great fit for the kids. By they way did you watch central when cinco was the QB. Rison called that offense and what kind of offense was that. SPREAD.

your reliable resources are horrible they lied and i know cause i was there. And as far as hiring from within that is not where they got rison he came from outside of ozen. As far a VY he would be a great fit for the kids. By they way did you watch central when cinco was the QB. Rison called that offense and what kind of offense was that. SPREAD.

If you recall the offense that Rison installed last season...that was what he was doing at Central when he was the OC...and yes we all know he was an outside of Ozen hire, but he was from within the district!  You go ask him yourself and he'll tell you str8 up, he's not a spread guy!  He wanted to run the rock!  Maybe your perception of the game is a bit skewed but my sources are legit...they include some involved individuals.  I'm not saying VY isn't a good guy, I just think they need to look for production vs looking for someone you like!

I think they need to start moving for both a good coach and in ozens case they need someone who can effect hte kids character. they are not developing as good young men. Sometimes our priorities are in the wrong place.

I agree character develpoment is paramount and I believe when a head coach hits Ozen that understands that the program will take off. I believe Coach Young undestands that. Does anyone have any info on this nelson guy ?

not really the best info to share from the things i have heard. as far as football goes he is very qualified. but i dont think that is all ozen needs. and i dont think he fits the bill in that category.

Who would you hire? How do you turn that program around?

not really the best info to share from the things i have heard. as far as football goes he is very qualified. but i dont think that is all ozen needs. and i dont think he fits the bill in that category.

i think character isn't the issue at ozen we had 8 guys sign scholarship to play at college universities(not including the ones who signed after signing day) so character isnt the problem the only problem at ozen is wins PERIOD we need to win ball games at this point and if your not doing that then you dont need the job i think nelson would be a great hire he will bring the spread offense to ozen and its what the players have been wanting ever since they've played varsity ball and if he comes they'll get it i dont think VY is ready to take  over a head coaching position well maybe so just not at ozen he is a really good coach with great connections though

i think character isn't the issue at ozen we had 8 guys sign scholarship to play at college universities(not including the ones who signed after signing day) so character isnt the problem the only problem at ozen is wins PERIOD we need to win ball games at this point and if your not doing that then you dont need the job i think nelson would be a great hire he will bring the spread offense to ozen and its what the players have been wanting ever since they've played varsity ball and if he comes they'll get it i dont think VY is ready to take  over a head coaching position well maybe so just not at ozen he is a really good coach with great connections though

ARE YOU SERIOUS !!! ONE OF THOSE SIGNESS made the front page for getting busted with weed and that IS NOT A CHARACTER ISSUE ?GET REAL. Since when did the number of signess account for character?

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER COACHES OUTSIDE OF THE DISTRICT...THE COACH FROM LAMAR CONSILDATED FOR INSTANCE MIGHT BE THE FORERUNNER TRUTH BE TOLD AND THIS IS COMING FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE

very strong applpicant

That Lamar dude is real!  He wowed the mess out of the crew during the Central Interview!

Ironically, Verril Young, Freddie Strange, and Pat Mathews(The Lamar Consolidated Guy) all have coached at WOS in the past six years.

True!  WOS has put out some good coaches in the area...WOS has done their fair share of winning...however don't hate the playa...hate the game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami