Just thought I would remind you guys (Rockets Fans)

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

and Lamar Basketball......

I have been screaming this from the mountain top for 2 years now:

nostradamus

Junior

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: T-Mac is Ticking me off!

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 09:18:29 AM »

Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove

BMTSoulja.....how long have I been saying it?  TMAC and Rafer Alston will NEVER lead the Rockets to a championship.  I have been saying for 2 years now that the Rockets should have traded TMAC while he had some value.  After this season he will have little to no value.  Aaron Brooks is TWICE the PG now that Alston will ever be.

I love how the Houston "experts" said.....well they played the defending champs to 4 points and they played like crap.  As if the best defense in the league had nothing to do with why they played so poorly on offense.

Then they say they just had bad luck in Portland.

What is the excuse for LA yesterday?

TMAC is not the answer!

• 1 month later...

So you said the Rockets don't need T-Mac and now the Rockets have successfully won ONE playoff game and you belong on ESPN?

LOL just messing with ya Nos but wait until Houston wins a series before getting all fired up on predictions. I too thought they should have traded McGrady and I like Brooks too but the Rockets only proved they could win 1 road game in the playoffs at this point.

So you said the Rockets don't need T-Mac and now the Rockets have successfully won ONE playoff game and you belong on ESPN?

LOL just messing with ya Nos but wait until Houston wins a series before getting all fired up on predictions. I too thought they should have traded McGrady and I like Brooks too but the Rockets only proved they could win 1 road game in the playoffs at this point.

NOOOOOO!!!!! Don't trade him!!!!  Let him play, sit, or release him next year, but don't trade him.  The reason I say this is because he has 1 year left on his contract and then he is off the books.  Why trade him for another long term contract when you could let him go next season and make a run at 1 BIG BOYS in next year FA's crop (I would love D. Wade).

Guest nostradamus

I never said trade him now.........I said they should have traded him when he had some value.......they won't get anything for him now.......I agree......let him expire and become a major player in '10

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed