Why is Forney not the major component of the Bulldog Offense?

Scoutu14

Maybe he doesn't show up every game?  There have been numerous games this year where he was a non factor.  Kid's only a sophomore.  Maybe he wasn't a factor in that game, I wasn't there so I don't know how North Forest was playing him.  Also, guard play has to do with him being able to play inside and Nederland struggled with teams that could play in their face D and their guards would struggle getting the ball to him.  I assume North Forest did that exact thing to them.

Forney will be a beast the next couple of years.

Guest DickVitale

Forney will be just fine. He is a young, two sport player, trying to find his way. He will be a MONSTER next season..Brian English has a GREAT group of young players coming up, and IMO they will be MUCH better next season anyway...Coach English is building that thing the right way over there, you will see.

Guest DickVitale

Oh Yeah? People that did not understand the game used to say that about a guy named KENDRICK PERKINS when he was a 10th grader too....Yep. Sure did...  ::) ::)...We saw how right they were, too, huh?  ::) ::)

There is a big difference between 6'5" (Forney) and 6'10" (Perkins).  Besides the comparison of being lazy might have come from his 9th grade year to 10th grade year.  Maybe it looked as though he worked harder last year.  That has to do with his effort level.  Did he dominate teams that were not big inside?  They games that I saw he didn't.  I'm not talking offensively either.  Even if you are not getting the ball on the offensive end.  You can get after it on the defensive end.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami